The [Official] Nate Isn't Significant Enough To Warrant Having A Thread... Thread

You just let the poop run from your ass crack down your legs and onto the floor of your shower? I'm a grimy ass dude, but I gotta that's gross as fuck.

Yep. I use my foot to push the brown water down the drain.

And toilet paper is expensive when you live with a chick.

Quick recap of my day. My girl wakes me up at 8 in the morning to go to Butler(an hour drive) and help her brother move. After I finished laughing, I went back to sleep for a couple of hours. Then when I woke up, we bumped uglies for a bit but her fucking IUD thing stabbed me, so now my member is out of action for a while. My day was only going to get worse.

See, her brother pissed away all of his money instead of paying his bills and got evicted, even though he only had to pay 350 a month in rent which was like, one check for him. So he and his family(wife and kid) are moving into his mom's basement. This is where it starts to suck. These people are the most irritating, smelly, inconsiderate ***** I personally know. And everybody's always laughing which is even more infuriating as none of them has ever said anything even remotely funny in their lives. So I go to help them move and everyone is just standing around talking. I keep trying to work but I keep getting halted by fat smelly fucks standing in my way so eventually I just bailed. They called my girl bitching that I left them hanging so I called her Mom and bitched her out for it. Good news is I got out of spending Father's Day with them now.

So I went home and basically just sat on my ass for a while. Then my mom texts me and asks if she could keep Emma overnight so we go over there for a bit. My mood improves drastically as we're just sitting around shooting the shit and playing with the kids. We come home, put Lucas to bed, my girl goes to bed, and I just chilled on here watching wrestling matches on in X's synchtube room.

I get off of here intending to go to bed early for once but then we start getting all of these severe weather warnings talking about us getting up to 70mph winds and shit. I went upstairs and got Luke and had him sleep in our room(basement) with us because his bed is right by a window. Better safe than sorry. Now I can't sleep.

So that was my day. I sincerely hope you don't waste your time reading that.

I can NOT stand severe weather warnings in the middle of the damn night. When you have child(ren) that shit will cause you to go sleepless even more than a colic newborn.

Random Thought: Since we're in the Cage and what happens in the cage stays in the cage, couldn't a mod just autoban anyone for no reason without consequences?

Another Random Thought: I like Pizza.

They could but I can't remember the last time that happened.

I really do understand why so many people are sick of hearing about Zack Ryder around here. There are 4 fucking threads on him on the first page of threads in the Raw section alone. At least 2 on the 2nd page before I stopped caring.

It's almost as bad as R-Truth, who happens to have a thread entitled:

**Merged** R Truth Heel Turn (Keep it all in here!)

And yet there are still about 4 other threads on him.

Well I let this thread die because I figured out that it's not exactly cool to make your own [Official] thread but since none of you assholes felt the need to pick up the ball, I'm going to revive it instead of Milenko-ing the Bar Room with shit no one cares about.

I got married about a month and a half ago. Absolutely nothing changed.

Did very averagely in my first semester of Community College. I understand everything but I find myself going right back into High School mode, doing just enough to get a passing grade and not caring anymore. Passed all of my classes, 2 Cs and 2 Bs.

Start my new job at H&R Block on the 19th. Working in the call center, answering phones, explaining to black people that I can actually see their transaction history and I know they have received their card. Decent bread for a seasonal gig.

I have watched a full episode of Raw exactly 1 time since Night of Champions. Football season always takes top priority over wrestling, odds are I'll get right back into it around the rumble.

50/50 is the only standout flick I've seen in the past few months. Really dug it.

That is all.

I got married about a month and a half ago. Absolutely nothing changed.

Did very averagely in my first semester of Community College. I understand everything but I find myself going right back into High School mode, doing just enough to get a passing grade and not caring anymore. Passed all of my classes, 2 Cs and 2 Bs.

Has the feeling of being married sunk in yet? I know you say nothing changed but does it feel different in any way?

That's exactly what I did when I started off Community College, at first I went in thinking things would be different but nope, same old shit.

Spot on Nate. If you are already living together, marriage doesn't change anything, except how you file your taxes and judgemental people's attitudes about you.

Has the feeling of being married sunk in yet? I know you say nothing changed but does it feel different in any way?

Meh. The only thing that feels different is people's expectations. They seem to expect a higher level of maturity out of me for some reason.

That's exactly what I did when I started off Community College, at first I went in thinking things would be different but nope, same old shit.

At least I get smoke breaks this time.

Why would need to make a new thread? You haven't been letting your presence felt (posting wise) enough to warrant us doing so.

Hey. Fuck you.

Start my new job at H&R Block on the 19th. Working in the call center, answering phones, explaining to black people that I can actually see their transaction history and I know they have received their card. Decent bread for a seasonal gig.

Nate - did you keep this job? I got a check for almost ten grand on Friday sent to my address with a woman's name on it from H&R Block. I do my own taxes and have never used H&R Block so I knew it wasn't mine. I called the help line to tell them I have their check and would put in back in the mail 'Return to Sender'. It took the person I talked to 15 minutes to get this straightened out with her supervisor only for her to tell me to do exactly what I was going to do.

It was not a big deal, it's not like my life is so interesting and fulfilling that 15 minutes mostly on hold would destroy it but I was annoyed that the rep couldn't have figured this out in 30 seconds. I can't be the first person to get a check that didn't belong to them and called it in to let them know.

Just venting. Don't ask me how I remember you had/have this job, my memory has always been kind of fucked up.

Nate - did you keep this job? I got a check for almost ten grand on Friday sent to my address with a woman's name on it from H&R Block. I do my own taxes and have never used H&R Block so I knew it wasn't mine. I called the help line to tell them I have their check and would put in back in the mail 'Return to Sender'. It took the person I talked to 15 minutes to get this straightened out with her supervisor only for her to tell me to do exactly what I was going to do.

It was not a big deal, it's not like my life is so interesting and fulfilling that 15 minutes mostly on hold would destroy it but I was annoyed that the rep couldn't have figured this out in 30 seconds. I can't be the first person to get a check that didn't belong to them and called it in to let them know.

Just venting. Don't ask me how I remember you had/have this job, my memory has always been kind of fucked up.

Nope. I lasted exactly one day before getting fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back