The [Official] Nate Isn't Significant Enough To Warrant Having A Thread... Thread

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
Yup. Whenever I have something insignificant to say, I'll post it here where everyone can ignore it instead of making a new thread.

It's 1:30AM and I just made a Steak on the grill. I'm fat.

I prepped them up this morning so we could have them for dinner but my girl had to deal with some family shit. Me and the boy just ended up eating cereal for dinner so of course, I'm hungry again 6 hours later.

I have a leftover steak from Outback from a couple of days ago in the fridge. I'm waiting until I wake up to eat it because it sounds like a good hangover cure food.

In other news I got fairly drunk tonight.

The Ponderosa Steakhouse about 15-20 miles away from me has the best steak I've ever had. Sirloin Filet. Yum.

We call that Super Dew in my neck of the woods. I've had enough Vodka for one lifetime though, I'm done with it. Caribou Lou is a good way to get thrashed if you have money to blow and no desire to have any recollection of the night.

I could probably use one of these threads, but I can imagine the backlash if I made one. And rightfully so, I mean, might as well give Chester one if I made one.

Nate. He's a better poster than me. Though that doesn't take much usually, but whatever.

You just let the poop run from your ass crack down your legs and onto the floor of your shower? I'm a grimy ass dude, but I gotta that's gross as fuck.

You just let the poop run from your ass crack down your legs and onto the floor of your shower? I'm a grimy ass dude, but I gotta that's gross as fuck.

556500_26d85b26-0e65-43b9-aed0-5ee147cd5d85_prod.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back