The Official LOLTNA Thread

Dolph Ziggler's a Triple Crown winner like Barry Bonds is the Home Run king.

And yeah, Beautiful People suck because they can't work for shit, but Velvet is so hot I don't really give a fuck if she can't wrestle, she's just there for eye-candy which there's nothing wrong with on a wrestling show. Just less with the wrestling please, because they're a trainwreck in the ring.

I thought the general consensus was that Love could work. But then, I haven't been paid much attention to TNA in years.

Cutting Kong was the worst decision they ever made. Hopefully Kong does well in the WWE whenever they decide to use her.

I disagree about cutting her being the worst thing TNA have done with the KO division. But that's only on principle as I cannot stand Awesome Kong (but not enough to wish her anything but success in WWE). I know she's good in the ring, but she's The Big Show of the division. Someone who has to be worked around, rather than with. Sure, she can work (arguably better than the likes of Barrett) but barely anybody in the division can do anything to her because of the size disparity. Hence the comparason.

From TNA's website:

angelina.jpg

Nevermind the fact that they're wasting more money on another useless reality star. Look at that graphic. Who the fuck does their Photoshop? Sam puts them to shame for goodness sake. Get some more professional graphics workers.

This bitch means nothing to me. Who the fuck is she? If the answer is "another jersey Shore ****e", then I'll be fuming.

WWE bring back The Rock. The Undertaker returns, Triple H returns they're doing great, they need somebody to come in and change the face of wrestling!

So they...

So they...

So they...

Sign the fat one from Jerseyshore after the other one did "such a great job".

TNA: Crossing the Line of decency and peoples intelligence since 2008!

During an interview with Peter Rosenberg, Hulk Hogan criticized WWE’s handling of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s return to WWE last week on Raw.

“They’ve spent so much time building John Cena up. There’s a way to really build somebody up, but all of a sudden within three or four seconds, he had the whole arena screaming that Cena sucks,” Hogan said.

“Sometimes I don’t understand the philosophy. John Cena is going to be there all the time. Even though The Rock said he’s back, he’s only back for one day. He’s not going to be there wrestling every single day like John Cena is, really holding it down and really keeping it real. All that stuff is scripted. They had Stephanie McMahon and the writers telling The Rock exactly what to say. I just didn’t understand why they would want to destroy Cena so quickly.”

Credit - Wrestling-Edge.com

This literally hurts.

Aside from Hogan's hypocrisy considering he can't even wrestle in TNA, and still hogs the stories... the very next week, they let Cena respond and he had the crowd eating out of the palm of his hands.

They didn't destroy him, they allowed Cena an underdog moment. He's at his best when people underestimate him, when he's forced to come out of his shell. Back him into a corner, and he damn sure delivers the goods.

EDIT: Also hasn't Hogan returned to WWE and been built up at the expense of existing talent only to leave after a short period several times already?

Hogan's just pissed because he's normally the one that strolls in and steals heat from the biggest face in the company.

Seriously I can't think of any young people Hogan put over in WWE aside from Brock Lesnar

Yeah, I remember him being built up. From pinning 'Taker clean to making Hogan cough blood after holding him in a bearhug for an ungodly length of time. He becomes a draw and then walks out and fails at American Football.

And then outdraws every wrestler of the last decade in the UFC. Forgot that part Madness.

That was pretty funny. They completely just ripped off 2.21.11 with Sting. I mean, cool that Sting's coming back? But c'mon TNA that was pretty ridiculous.

Edit: I realize that it was a kind of "we have Sting, you don't, suck it" thing. But I have to say it was pretty lame considering it was supposed to be a "big surprise". I actually had a laugh at the promo.

TNA Impact- February 24th

-Opening segment was garbage. Anderson sucked again, RVD was baked out of his mind, it took too long. Complete trash.

-The Jarrett/Angle storyline might not be of high quality, but my God it's hilarious. Why has Jeff Jarrett, after roughly 20 years of mainstream exposure, just now decided he's no longer going to suck?

-Anyone else notice Beer Money working overtime (on commentary) to put Gunner and Murphy over? Ya know, those bums they're feuding with. Nothing like trying to convince us that a shit tag team really isn't a shit tag team :disappointed: TNA's tag division is going right down the toilet, and that's a shame seeing it was the best thing they had going.

-Another night of too much talking from the Knockouts. Maybe if any of them could actually handle a promo it wouldn't be so bad. Unfortunately for us, they can't.

- I see Brutus got squashed. That made sense. Also, Crimson is already in need of a new finisher.

-Half of what Scott Steiner says gets bleeped out. Damn shame, really.

-I think WWE and TNA should cross-over, for one night. Rob Terry vs. Big Zeke; Who Is the Most Worthless Piece of Muscle in Wrestling?? Ratings, ratings, ratings.

-Still think turning Flair heel (again) was a good move? It's impossible for God to draw heat in the Impact Zone, and I'm surprised no one over there has noticed yet.

-Do we really need to see TNA Security five times per episode? Fuck is with that lately...

-If Hernandez needs to interfere, one run-in is plenty. You don't need it to go back-and-forth 5 times. Run in, knock A.J. senseless, and move on. Too much here.

-I seriously couldn't take in air during the 3/3/11 video due to excessive laughter. Are you fucking kidding me?

-Oh, and nice job bringing in the cast member of Jersey Shore who is no longer apart of the show. Just when you think The Shore gimmick can't possibly get any worse...

In my humble opinion, this was the worst episode of Impact in months.

The tag team division in TNA is really suffering now. Beer Money are the only legit contenders. I could care less about Gunner and Murphy even if they have matching tights now. Maybe they can be a decent tag team in the future, but its hard to take security guards as wrestlers seriously. Ink Inc. is a joke, along with Eric Young and Orlando Jordan.

EY is just annoying as hell in his matches. Magnus calling out Crimson is kind of ridiculous. Why would we care about either of these two fighting each other when we haven't seen them wrestle in weeks?

The Jarrett videos were actually kind of funny, but my question is where does it lead to? What is the pay off? Angle is supposed to be retired although Jarrett puts him in matches anyway. Way to stick it to him Jeff.

I didn't like the exchange between AJ Styles and Flair because we have seen Flair naked and bleeding too many times in his career and especially in TNA.

The biggest problem with Impact besides the lack of matches is that the main event is never hyped and is extremely rushed. The triple threat match was actually over 10 minutes so I applaud TNA for that. I also applaud them for finding fan favorite knockouts like ODB to challenge Madison.

I think TNA is wasting their time with Jersey Shore. They should of capitalized on Jersey Shore's popularity last year instead of dragging it out until now. It really doesn't matter when they show them though since they haven't made an impact either way.

Finally I have to comment on the 3-3-11 video with what appears to be Sting. Some say well this is just a jab at WWE. Okay. If you want to get back at your competition you do things more creative and better then them. You don't copy their video exactly to the last detail. Nothing screams poor man's WWE more then that.

I have no problem with them hyping Sting if that is the case. Just find a more creative way to do it then doing the exact same promo WWE did only with a different wrestler, date, and without a cabin.

TNA's tag division has a tendancy to look better than it is because the two best tag teams in the country are there tearing it up in the ring. Once you realise that the only things preventing the division from being shit are Beer Money and The Guns it doesn't look so hot.

And the Guns seemed to be on their way out before Shelley got injured.

According to Dixie's twitter:
Angelina(Pivarnick) from MTV's Jersey Shore will make her wrestling debut on the 3/3 TNA iMPACT on Spike! Visit TMZ.com and TNAwrestling.com for info!

Okay, so Johnny Fairplay for like $250,000, Pacman got around $250,000, Jenna Morasca got $500,000, Jwow got $15,000 and this chick is probably getting big money too.

But wrestlers in TNA are so broke its alleged 50% of the roster have to have side jobs.

Something is wrong with this scenario.

EDIT: Also, alot of people bitched at Dixie on twitter about the 3/3/11 thing.There is a long list of these bitchings but I don't think anyone cares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back