The Official LOLTNA Thread

bfg-arena2638x478_zpsc011a19f.jpg

7691b08d-7ecd-4bf5-8dc5-771222ef85cd_zpsfb27787f.jpg

I'm not sure if that's the crowd or Aces and Eights.

Good God. I'm all for getting out of the Impact Zone, but for fuck's sake, stay in the South. There is a raging, redneck fanbase that has been without Wrasslin for a dozen years. Tap into it and embrace it.

Good God. I'm all for getting out of the Impact Zone, but for fuck's sake, stay in the South. There is a raging, redneck fanbase that has been without Wrasslin for a dozen years. Tap into it and embrace it.

Why the shit wouldnt they just have BFG in England from here on? (assuming another one occurs)

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/279...a-pics-revealing-attendance-a-crowd-placement

Problems? What problems? No no,everything is fine. No problems here!! All you guys blow things out of preportion!! Hey, here is another awesome mound of sand for me to bury my head into, lets do that...

KB, throw these into whatever image bucket thingy account you have, so I can post these pictures randomly any time the TNA zealots do their work.

I had one posted in the review fifteen minutes after the show went off. Gotta have some posterity.

That's why they want a six sided ring again. It takes up more space so less room for fans.

This room is about shitting on tna. So anything you want to say about tna, you can say it right here. Anyone looking to defend tna are welcome as well.

I will make your argument mute right now... $5 Wrestling. Yes it's actually my current favorite promotion in the entire world based off how bad the wrestlers are and how it's treated as a joke, but it is the worst promotion in the world atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back