The Official LOLTNA Thread

Барбоса;4505441 said:
Crimson did job to Parks in the plainest meaning of the term - he lost.

He did not job in the way many in the IWC think the term means.

Which I'd argue is what most internet fans intend it as. It's certainly the way I read it.

Барбоса;4505441 said:
Crimson did job to Parks in the plainest meaning of the term - he lost.

He did not job in the way many in the IWC think the term means.

I did just mean lose. I just don't see why they did it like that.

I did just mean lose. I just don't see why they did it like that.

Because it's obviously setting up a storyline with him. He wasn't brought in, forced to lose a match and then left to disappear again. He was given a backstage segment afterward where he was clearly upset over it.

My guess is that sort of thing continues to build him into an even angrier performer. Where it leads? Dunno. Main Event Mafia? I have no idea, but not every returning performer (especially young ones) needs to come in and pin the roster to get over again.

Because it's obviously setting up a storyline with him. He wasn't brought in, forced to lose a match and then left to disappear again. He was given a backstage segment afterward where he was clearly upset over it.

My guess is that sort of thing continues to build him into an even angrier performer. Where it leads? Dunno. Main Event Mafia? I have no idea, but not every returning performer (especially young ones) needs to come in and pin the roster to get over again.

And I agree. I just think the timing was weird. Why do it to eliminate him from the BFG series? I understand the BFG series is supposed to be for the elite, but every long tournament like that has jobbers. And Joseph Park is a face jobber of the tournament.

And I doubt he'll be in MEM. I would suspect a character like Crimson would remain a loner. But with the cryptic way Sting was talking about "family" in MEM, I have no idea where he's going with that yet.

I don't really find DWI funny.

Neither do I however the thread title is very dissimilar to the original OP of this thread as it has nothing to do with humor and all to do with TNA's problems. Quite frankly there's already a non spam thread made for it to which I posted in but quite frankly when thinking about it again I had a double take and realized somewhere from when the show ended and when he got in his car he must have Been drinking, which leads me to believe that he was probably drinking at Impact itself which is another can of worms for TNA which is why I wrote that in here.

I don't really find DWI funny.

soap-box-01.jpg

Nah, he's more like Diet Kurt Angle. No broken neck, no vicodin, no alcoholism, no insanity, 50% less talent and charisma.

ho woud have guessed that TNA would fuck up something that required long-term competentcy.

Its fucking miraculous they did two years in a row with no hiccups

ho woud have guessed that TNA would fuck up something that required long-term competentcy.

Its fucking miraculous they did two years in a row with no hiccups

They only kind of got it right the first year. In that one everybody had a different number of matches. It was all over the place.

What was so difficult with the top ten rankings system? I would imagine it to be much easier to run, but with the same basic effect.

What was so difficult with the top ten rankings system? I would imagine it to be much easier to run, but with the same basic effect.

What's so difficult with having a story or a match set up the main event of BFG instead of some big tournament or ranking system?

Honest question. Who says it's ending prematurely and it wasn't the intention to end it this week?

Honest question. Who says it's ending prematurely and it wasn't the intention to end it this week?

This has gotten to the point were I feel like you, Gelgarin, Shattered, and IDR would defend TNA if their entire show was comprised of management making bowel movements in the middle of the ring for two hours straight.

You and your prejudice against number one contender things

More like a prejudice against things more complicated than TNA is capable of pulling off. A one off match is about the extent of their abilities. Also TNA goes WAY overboard with tournaments and competitions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back