The Official LOLTNA Thread

Garrett Bischoff will hold a title in TNA within the next 365 days, I am calling it right now.

And he will turn heel and side with his Dad.

The whole Garrett Bischoff angle thing is the reason why DVR was invented, so I can fast forward through that shit and never have to watch it again because good god all mighty it is awful, terrible, horrendous, and possibly even a little bit unholy.

I can't even begin to explain how true this statement is.

My GOD... it's just so blatantly awful. It's like they're pissing us off on purpose.

Garrett Bischoff will hold a title in TNA within the next 365 days, I am calling it right now.

Oh, most definitely. This is too close to Bischoff's heart to just call complete shit and scrap.

They'll continue to bring Hogan out, have him sing Garrett's praises, and hope that gets him over. Unfortunately, in the Impact Zone, it might work. But, yeah, worst pro wrestler I've seen in... maybe ever.

And he will turn heel and side with his Dad.

:lol:. It's funny cos it's true.

Unlike some people here, I tend to watch the Garrett Bischoff segments on impact (when I catch the show once every two weeks). However, I can't help thinking that putting him in a feud with Gunner is best - for both men.

Maybe if Garrett took a 'Shane O'Mac' approach and did some impressive hardcore stuff, that would win over people; instead of displaying basic wrestling moves and winning via rollups.
It also doesn't help he has as zero charisma. I'd say "Give him a mouthpiece", but those great on the mic are heel (Flair, Steiner (lulz), Eric Bischoff).

I was off TNA for about 6 months do I never saw Pope/Devon. Eric Young can usually turn something into mildly funny. I don't remember much about the stables but I don't think it was that bad.

Samoa Joe getting kidnapped by ninjas

Black Reign

Abyss putting on Hogan's HOF ring and getting the powers of Hulkamania

Orlando Jordan's bisexual gimmick

Didn't really watch much of the Joe thing.

Black Reign was stupid but not as stupid as this.

The Abyss thing where he put on a WWE hallf of fame ring and had superpowers was awful and was even more stupid for the simple fact they used a WWE ring.

That gimmick was hilariously awkward.

There was nothing to watch, it was never revealed who kidnapped him. They dropped the storyline as soon as he came back.

Just remembered another useless Samoa Joe storyline, the Nation Of Violence. He comes back at the beginning of the year after getting taken out by the Main Event Mafia the previous year, vowing to take down the MEM with his "nation of violence" then about 4 months later at Slammirversary, he turns heel & joins the Mafia, and it's revealed that it was just a masterplan all along to fool the TNA Frontline.

EDIT: Forgot about The Johnsons.

Johnsons1.jpg

They were supposed to be penises :wtf:

I think the Winter/ Angelina Love storyline where Winter kept Angelina in a kind of trance was utter garbage, a complete waste of 2 talented knockouts.

Thank God that's over with!

Super Eric was amazing.

The VKM thing that New Age Outlaws did was different. It really started to get on my nerves after a while.

Oh woah I forgot about this thread. Fucking crazy how much this company has turned around this year. It was only, what, like 6 or 8 months ago we were posting in this thread daily. Now outside of the Claire Lynch thing I can't think of anything that's made me think "LOLTNA" in awhile.

In the space of less than 10 minutes, a Jeff Hardy with a shoulder so bad that he could barely make it out to the ring used 4 twist of fates and 2 swanton bombs to beat a guy that was fairly fresh. Just seemed a bit excessive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back