The Mrrrrrrrrr. Kennedyyyyyyyyyy.......................... Kennedy Fan Club

So, Kennedicts, what are your opinions on MRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! going back to SD!

Personally, I probably would have been okay with it, hadn't HHH come along for the ride. I think Kennedy could have co-existed with any other major face, INCLUDING John Cena, but NOT HHH. Kennedy is going to be stuck in the United Stated Title Picture again. He's supposed to be getting pushed! Why he is going backwards?!

So, Kennedicts, what are your opinions on MRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! going back to SD!

Personally, I probably would have been okay with it, hadn't HHH come along for the ride. I think Kennedy could have co-existed with any other major face, INCLUDING John Cena, but NOT HHH. Kennedy is going to be stuck in the United Stated Title Picture again. He's supposed to be getting pushed! Why he is going backwards?!

Dude, seriously Kennedy isn't ready to carry the WHC or WWE title, if they were to give him either title his reign would be as about as memorable as Mysterio's or Jericho's, Kennadicts just need to be more patiant, I see give the guy a long run with the US title and build him up more as a legit threat to the WHC over the next year, or so, then put him in a fued over the WHC with Edge or whoever SD!'s top heel is at that time (Triple H?), fans today are just to damn impatient when it comes to their favorite wrestlers getting pushes, for the love of god just give the guy a little more time

I dont think its impatience. the future is now and the "old" stars cant stay atop for ever/

I hate the guy but give him a "big" push and see what he can do.

He'll fail with a big push. The guy failed with a mid card push on Raw. He's not ready. One day. But not soon.

There isn't anything wrong with not being a world champion two years into your WWE career. It took Hart & HBK a couple to get there. And they were all the better for it.

Yea. everyone wants everything NOW. He could be the hottest thing in the mid card for YEARS and there would be nothing wrong with it at all.

I disagree. A push to the top could help add more feuds, so we dont see the same shit over and over again.

He can be pushed at the top of the card. But he doesn't need the title. On Smackdown Kennedy has got about 2 years worth of feuds. There's Edge, HHH, Umaga, Big Show, Jeff Hardy, Finlay, Mark Henry & Khali. By the end of those feuds he should be more than ready.

Thats the appeal though, with guys like Kennedy. everyone enjoys feeling smart for "knowing" well once everyone knows, its not cool anymore...

Well, I thought if they would have just given him a decent run with the IC title, he could have been built up as a legitmate threat to someone like HHH on RAW. But now that HHH is on the "B"-show, there's absolutely no way he'll be willing to be anything but the top guy 24:7. The same thing with Jeff Hardy, or Umaga. I usd to hate playing the politics card on HHH, but it has started to become increasingly clear that as long as he is around, no new stars will be made.

I dont remember if i said he needed the title, but a push could help. If i said he needed it, my bad, thats not what i wanted to say.

But anyways we need newer guys at the top. Cena and Edge needs new opponents, and so forth, so hopefully something will come from him or MVP

I actually wouldn't mind an MVP vs. Kennedy fued. Sort of a battle of the future stars. Then, once (and if) they are in the Main Events, and the world title pictures, they could rehash thier fued, play up their past history, much like when The Rock fueded with Triple H and Steve Austin in the IC title picture, and then in the World Title picture.

Yet you have one of them in your sig:headscratch:

thats besides the point. its hard not killing ones momentum early in the title run. If they both take off at the same time. Have one battling it out in the ME while one works his way to the top.

Having them wrestling in front of millions of people can be brutal, so they should be groomed.

Thiss feud could be nice, but better when there careers kick off.

I think what's so great about Kennedy... Kennedy is EVERYONE knows he's the next big thing, he's so over that he seems less pressurised than someone who "might be the future of the business" (Jeff Hardy anyone?). If given time to develop in and out of the ring he'll be big. Let's face it only one man has ever stepped off the street into a ring and made an impact- GOLDBERG, and that won't happen again, if we're lucky. Kennedy could have been a world champ by now, but I think he'd be so Green he might end up with his share of haters.

I say let him slowly fued with the wealth of midcard talent HHH surrounds himself with for at least a year, let him win the Rumble or M.I.T.B again, then we have a franchise player!

I can't say that I am the biggest Kennedy fan but, I would LOVE to see him be a world champion one day. Maybe not this year, maybe not even the next but, have him get a really strong fan base then have him win the Royal Rumble and go to WrestleMania and befeat someone like HHH for their title. One thing they should NEVER do is have him win the ECW Title. That would be horrible. ECW is a good show for superstars who are getting stale and need a little push (Matt Hardy?). Hopefully, Kennedy never has to worry about that.

Kennedy is one of my favorites in the WWE. I believe he'll be very successful one day but who knows what they're gonna do with him. Someone else mentioned thinking he was gonna win the IC title and get a push and I thought the same thing on RAW. Now that he's on SD I guess he can win the US title again. He held it for a month I think the first time. He's got a lot of charisma, very good on the mic and I think he'll be a major player in the future but only time will tell. Not a big fan of his finisher though..it comes off as sloppy alot of times. I prefer the Green Bay Plunge that he had and even the Kenton bomb. With Jeff doing the swanton I can see him moving away from that but maybe do the standing GBP and the one off the top rope. Whatever he's up to now on SD I miss him being on RAW. I was disappointed when they moved him back to SD.

Kennedy is going to be succesful main eventer 1 day right now there just trying to build him up in the mid card so he looks like he can hold his own i think anyway. Can i join the kennedy can club?

Mistahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kennnn-nnnnnah-dayyyyyyyy!

Ken-nah-day.

Kennedy is my like, second favorite. Under HBK. But see, I chose the Kennedy avatar and used him as my name. What does this tell you? It tells you that I mark out for WWE's next top star.
Mr Kennedy..

Can I join?

Kennedy.

Mistahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kennnn-nnnnnah-dayyyyyyyy!

Ken-nah-day.

Kennedy is my like, second favorite. Under HBK. But see, I chose the Kennedy avatar and used him as my name. What does this tell you? It tells you that I mark out for WWE's next top star.
Mr Kennedy..

Can I join?

Kennedy.

I thought you wanted to join the Santino club. Its either one or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back