• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The John Morrison Fan Club - The Palace of Wisdom

I can't be sure, but I believe that rule was honorably discharged from it's service, especially in spam areas.

Yeah, as long as the topic is still relevant, then it's just fine. If I was bumping a thread asking what do you think Kane will do at Wrestlemania 23...then that would be inappropriate.

l_7910f20ca632657f4ed36412261c7a17.jpg

l_f7bb18a1a8a2cb30ffb0e479e9f9afc8.jpg

Man...I always knew we'd outlast the Fan-a-Club.
Sweet.

yep, yet he was left off of the card. A Diva's battle Royal was on the fucking WM card... rofl

They realized that the ladder moonsault should only be performed every five years.

It should always be special.

And Morrison can't do the things that Shelton can? The only reason why Shelton was in it instead of Morrison is because John is stuck in M&M. Either way your argument was based on charisma. I find it funny how quickly you abandoned it.

and he has yet to amount to anything... A man with all that "talent" can't even make it as a filler in the MITB match... While Finlay and Mark Henry can... roffl

Henry has charisma....

That's really convincing. I suppose that's why he needed a mouthpiece that could barely speak English during his title run on ECW. I don't recall Morrison needing any such crutch during his run, which was probably one of the best runs WWECW has had.

and he has yet to amount to anything... A man with all that "talent" can't even make it as a filler in the MITB match... While Finlay and Mark Henry can... roffl

I think it's time for a Mark Henry Fan Club.

"The World's Strongest Fan Club"

Morrison needs charisma though, and a mouthpiece. That is why he is with the Miz. Morrison sucks, and needs the Miz to get over as a heel... Which shouldn't happen for "the god of wrestling"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back