• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The John Morrison Fan Club - The Palace of Wisdom

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
Welcome to the Palace of Wisdom

JMFC.png

Enjoy your stay. Feel free to celebrate the sheer awesomeness that is John Morrison. God knows you've been struggling to not to enter your love of the Shaman of Sexy into every single post you've made and will make on any forum ever. Let it out, man. Let it all out. 'Cos here the Tuesday night delight becomes the every night (and day) delight.

Member List:

Resident off forum member and God: John Morrison
President: The_Shaman_Of_Monkey
Vice President: Mr.Sam
Secretary: Dr.Murfish
Executive VP of Media: Steamboat Ricky
l_54c2465bcda327030dfcd73bcaa9a8ca.jpg

Princess: HBK-aholic
The "Spark" of the Fan club: Sir Sparky
Morrison's personal Ball Washer: ???

Mighty NorCal
IrishCanadian25
Eternal Dragon
Slim Pickns
PeteRose'sHaircut
Strafro
Demolition Punk
hbk4444
superunknown012
The Snake
Mordecai
DJ Supreme
manjmonkey
Saint Blaze
Hardcore Kennedy
Savage138
Danmen001

Honorary Members:

Santino 48/7

Junior Members:

wwefan 49

l_f7bb18a1a8a2cb30ffb0e479e9f9afc8.jpg

l_7910f20ca632657f4ed36412261c7a17.jpg

Sponsors:

Spago Los Angeles - The Finest Restaurant in ALL Of Los Angeles

Hotel Bel Air - Finest 5 star Hotel in ALL Of Bel Air

Louis Micheal Salon - Where John Morrison gets his hair cut, probably.

VERY IMPORTANT:

From this moment on. You have to have at least 100 spam free posts. No Excuses. Or You have to impress our Secretary Dr.Murfish. Be warned...He does NOT impress easy.

Now Then...

Be Jealous!

OK Monkey, I made you the original poster which, rather obviously, means you have power over the original post. Edit it how you will, and use this power wisely. It was more hassle than I thought to make it happen.

I wanna join this fan club, can't really think of anyone I'd rather watch wrestle than Morrison. Count me in.

Alrighty, as the president of The John Morrison Fan Club. I am declaring the rule right now that you have to have 100 posts to join, or you have to explain why you love John Morrison. I will then decide if you are worthy or not.

This is a more prestigious Fan Club than the Santino onr, or the kennedy one. Please treat it as such. We are here to Honor the Shaman Of Sexy, The Guru Of Greatness, The Tuesday Night Delight.

You may use the Morrision Fan Club Sig. That you see in my sig. It is our official banner. Use it with pride.

Members So Far,

Monkey_Mania
Steamboat Ricky
Uncle Sam
HBK-aholic

All Hail John Morrison.

Video Removed.
[youtube]9DY8Ggjeh5c[/youtube]

I found this rather good tribute whilst browsing the web. I think it goes some way toward validating Morrison's awesomeness.

Edit: Removed seconds after I post it. What are the odds of that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back