The John Morrison Fan Club - The Palace of Wisdom

Don't feed the troll.
Look at the sign though.

2490567634_90c1ebb71e_1_.jpg

I can't believe Morrison was left off of the Mania broadcast. It's a travesty, really.

If he was needed on the card they would have found time for him.

Morrison has plenty of charisma...

Yeah, like Randy Orton charisma. Nobody counts that.

and I do believe I remember him stealing the show in the MITB match last year.

You might have had a point if that had been the only match on the card and CM Punk hadn't surprised everybody with the win.

What's he stole over the past year?

Who the fuck are you calling a ''Smark Favorite'' ??? what the fuck is that? some new kind of Smark shit term???

Morrison can't play his character? Then what the fuck has he been doing the past 11 months while wrestling more than half of the fucking roster of ECW??

Let me get this straight Morrison can't play a cocky guy while the Miz can? then why the fuck is Morrison a heel??? better yet why won't he act like a face and do good stuff instead of cheating???

They've been trying?? They ARE pushing him to the limit that the guy gets burned out from wrestling EACH and every week.

I'm buying it, all the people in this fanclub are buyin it. People who go to the Live shows instead of watching it somewhere else are buying it So who the hell isn't buying it???? You?

Look at your sig! It has the Great fucking Khali in it. So do you think Khali's better than Morrison?. If you say yes I'm gonna go like WTF!???

Khali is better than Morrison. But I will give Morrison this, he's better than you.

\

In case any of you had forgotten.

Dude looks like a lady.

Who the fuck are you calling a ''Smark Favorite'' ??? what the fuck is that? some new kind of Smark shit term???
No one gives a damn about him. Except the smarks... I.E. Smark Favorite.

Morrison can't play his character? Then what the fuck has he been doing the past 11 months while wrestling more than half of the fucking roster of ECW??
He's been getting booed while playing face, and cheered while playing heel. When he is on Raw no one gives a damn about him. Seeing as how his boo's are never as loud as the edited boo's.
Let me get this straight Morrison can't play a cocky guy while the Miz can? then why the fuck is Morrison a heel??? better yet why won't he act like a face and do good stuff instead of cheating???
The Miz can play the heel, that is in his nature to play the cocky heel. He is the one who generates all the heat. When Miz talks, people listen. Usually when Morrison talks people begin to tune out
They've been trying?? They ARE pushing him to the limit that the guy gets burned out from wrestling EACH and every week.
If he is getting burned out already, why would you push him?
I'm buying it, all the people in this fanclub are buyin it. People who go to the Live shows instead of watching it somewhere else are buying it So who the hell isn't buying it???? You?
No one is buying except for internet fans. If he was worth a lick, why did he team with the Miz for so long?
Look at your sig! It has the Great fucking Khali in it. So do you think Khali's better than Morrison?. If you say yes I'm gonna go like WTF!???
You mean a world heavyweight champion who has wins over guys like Taker.

Attention Morrison Fans

Can I please direct you this thread, http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=43159, the quintessential thread regarding John Morrison. I've given my thoughs on the matter, as fans you should to. Bare in mind that the thread I've directed you to is a REAL palace of wisdom, so that means no posters who just want to crush the world down.

Thank you for your time.

Y 2 Jake
Former Admin
Person who prefers The Miz to Morrison
Lover
Poet
Tiny dancer

If he does turn out to be over and the next Shawn Michaels, we could have Morrison-aholic on our hands.

I thought he got a pretty good reaction, no? It's a shame that The Miz came on and convinced me he was the better of the two.

So, uhm, I made a hundred posts (most of them shit), but I want in, because JoMo is greatness and I hope he comes back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back