The Mrrrrrrrrr. Kennedyyyyyyyyyy.......................... Kennedy Fan Club

Shouldn't there be rules for joining this club?, I mean you need 100 posts to join the crappy Santino club, and Kennedy is far superior in very way...

thats because we have dedicated members. We have order and we know all our members and their job titles.

Well, Kennedicts, it looks like Regal's setback is Kennedy's setback. A mid-card fued with Paul Burchill that won't payoff in the least, and knowing WWE, it'll last two whole months until Regal comes back. Three cheers for holding patterns!! Ugh.

Personally I am one Kennedict that is looking forward to this feud, it'll be nice to see Burchill finally be able to show what he can do in a real feud, not to mention this could push both of them, just like the Regal/Kennedy feud was being used to elevate both those guys, seriously though people you should shit all over this before it happens at least give it a chance, I mean it can't possibly be worse than Santito vs. Sal

The Burchill/Kennedy feud will be good, it is a win-win situation, Kennedy will look good beating Burchill, and Burchill will finally have his first high profile feud to help him get recognized, even though he will probably lose the feud, at least it is a decent start for him.

KENNEDY!!!

It works well for me, Kennedy V Burchill, makes sense!

I still want to see more of Kennedy.... Kennedy.

I think he should be a roving interview interrupter, just keep showing up and make a joke about whoever is getting interviewed by T-Grish or just walk past the camera saying "Kennedy" and basically being an attention grabber!

I'm just worried that WWE will string this fued along for months on end, like they usually do, and then NEITHER man gets any further along then they already were. This was a fued that got thrown together due to Regal's suspension. Creative is too lazy to make this fued interesting. It's a holding pattern storyline that won't go anywhere. But maybe, MAYBE, we'll get some good matches out of it.

You know what Big Papa, I'm chosing to be optimistic about Burchill and Kennedy, they worked together during the network segments on SD when PB was a Pirate and that was quite entertaining. Plus I think they trained together in OVW, maybe they've got something up their sleeve match-wise?

Plus after the Dibasie debut (segment of the year) I'm putting my faith in WWE Creative stiffening up the midcard in the coming months, as long as Hardy doesn't go over everyone again!

Well, Kennedy and Burchill squared off on Monday night, and after four minutes, Kennedy gets the pin. Now, I'm glad Kennedy won and everything, but how did this help either man? I guess creative was too busy coming up with those awesome Million Dollar Mania segments to put effort into the wrestling aspect of a wrestling show.

Well, Kennedy and Burchill squared off on Monday night, and after four minutes, Kennedy gets the pin. Now, I'm glad Kennedy won and everything, but how did this help either man? I guess creative was too busy coming up with those awesome Million Dollar Mania segments to put effort into the wrestling aspect of a wrestling show.

You actually still call RAW a wrestling show? The only wrestling show the E has is ECW. The other 2 are soap operas w/ what you can call fight scenes.

Sorry to get off topic here.

Several WWE Stars Cause Controversy In Panama - Details
06/13/2008 by Ryan Clark

This past Wednesday, Mr. Kennedy and Carlito caused a bit of controversy during a WWE press conference in Panama promoting a show on July 4. During the press conference, the two Raw stars behaved in character by insulting the women of Panama. Kennedy said, "We thought we would see beautiful girls here; still, we have seen none. In fact, you can't tell them apart from the men." Carlito added, "I don't agree with Mr. Kennedy. After women in England, the USA, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, etc. then come the Panamanians." Their comments caused a stir and now there is a serious news story on the situation on a Panama news site. You can view the article at this http://www.prensa.com. The article is in Spanish, so here is a rough translation of it:
What the hell was Kennedy thinking? Did he forget that he is now a FACE?

He may have just shot himself in the foot, hopefully this does not harm his push on RAW, but it probably will.

If wwe can play there cards right Mr Kennedy will be the next Stone Cold Steve Austin

If wwe can play there cards right Mr Kennedy will be the next Stone Cold Steve Austin

and you could be the next teddy harted... oh wait to late.
anyway back on topic sort of this fan club needs some love where is everyone?

The Kennedy fan club might get more fans now he's back on Smackdown. Maybe Edge can carry his to something half decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back