The Mrrrrrrrrr. Kennedyyyyyyyyyy.......................... Kennedy Fan Club

Papa Shango.

I extend my Fanclub's hand in friendship to this one. I am a member of this one. We need to support the two future players in the WWE.

Papa Shango.

I extend my Fanclub's hand in friendship to this one. I am a member of this one. We need to support the two future players in the WWE.

:unsure:

Yeeeeaaaah, about that...

I was gonna wait to announce this, but due to the MK...K Fan Club's new closed-door policies, I have decided to institute what I am calling the "Absolute Allegience Initiative." All future members of the MK...K Fan Club can only be card carrying members of this club. In addition, all current members must withdraw their membership from competing organizations, which include, but are not limited to, the Kurt Angle fan club, the Santino Fan-a-Club, and Monkey Mania's John Morrison Fan Club. All allegience's to our organization must be absolute. There are tons of members who post in other club threads but not this one. So now, they must pick and choose. Basically, we no longer want you unless you truly believe the sole saviour of professional wrestling is

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

So, to all current members, I give you this message: You MUST officially withdraw from all other fan clubs immediately, or you will be removed from the MK...K Fan Club Official Members List. You all have 14 days to comply.

No buts. Your name is Kennedy 24/7. This shouldn't even be an issue for you. And yet you post more in the other fan clubs. A Santino avatar AND sig. You should be ashamed to call yourself a Kennedict.

:unsure:

Yeeeeaaaah, about that...

I was gonna wait to announce this, but due to the MK...K Fan Club's new closed-door policies, I have decided to institute what I am calling the "Absolute Allegience Initiative." All future members of the MK...K Fan Club can only be card carrying members of this club. In addition, all current members must withdraw their membership from competing organizations, which include, but are not limited to, the Kurt Angle fan club, the Santino Fan-a-Club, and Monkey Mania's John Morrison Fan Club. All allegience's to our organization must be absolute. There are tons of members who post in
your kicking ME out? im a member of all. :(

*sits in the middle of this thread* I refuse to leave i will be a member of all fan clubs until death do us part, you cant make me leave.

Considering I can post in Santino, Morrison, and Angle, rather than just here were I to choose Kennedy (Who is my current favorite, by a slim margin), I must not choose Kennedy this time.

Then you have made your choice.

Mic Check

*Murders Kennedy 24/7 with devastating finisher*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back