The Mrrrrrrrrr. Kennedyyyyyyyyyy.......................... Kennedy Fan Club

That makes sense. After being stuck down there with Wes and the other prisoners and being tormented by Spawn, who wouldn't want some normalcy?

Ah ha!
And I shall throw my name in the the list of members and loyal supporters of the enigma no by no other name than..
MMMIIIIISSSSTTTTTEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
KKKEEEEENNNNNNNNNEEEEEDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYY..........................................
.............................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................
KEENNNEEDDDYYY!!

Man I was a fan of MRRRRRRRR... KENNEDYYYYYYYYY... KENNEDY before he became a good guy. after showing up Regal, u his biggest fan. STOP SWITCHING SIDES!!!!

Updated Members List

Official Members
Papa Shango- President
Big Wes- Guardian Angel *Holding a candle for the fallen Wes*
Mighty NorCal- Vice President
Big Ace... of Spades- Ambassador to Foreign Fan Clubs
HBK-aholic- Buxom Princess
Uncle Sam
Justinsayne
Y 2 Jake
RVDgurl
Monkey_Mania
C.M.
Klunderbunker
MochaThomas
jr4190
Mattitude2007
the_man
ortonchamp28
batman720
flash
ROCKETPOTATO!
HC Punk
Skullz Crack 'em
sparky04
The Whole Fucking Show
eastbaystunna
brahma62
Rated SM for Santino Marella
Scotty16956
KENNEDY4PRES
Rusty1010
clahos1

I finally updated the member's list. AND, I got to remove that moron Kieran Devlin from the list. Having his name on our member's list was like having a shit stain on a beautiful new pair of white underpants.

Anyways, next order of business... In celebration of Ken's giant win last night over William Regal (AND the return of the spinning roundhouse kick, taste my pain, Chuck Norris!!), let's all give out one long continuous cheer. I'll start it... Big cheer for

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

Man I was a fan of MRRRRRRRR... KENNEDYYYYYYYYY... KENNEDY before he became a good guy. after showing up Regal, u his biggest fan. STOP SWITCHING SIDES!!!!

Was that directed towards me??
Because I have been a Kennedy fan and waiting for a push since I first saw him shortly after his debut

Alright, t's not get in a pissing contest over who's a better Kennedict. The only thing that matters is that you are a true Kennedict.
Besides, I'm president of the fan club. That means I am to be viewed, for all intents and purposes, as the supreme Kennedict. Venegas, do you want in to the club?

I wonder what WWE has in store for Mr. Kennedy now that he got Regal fired? I hope it is something good like a Y2J IC title feud, that would be amazing.

KENNEDY!!!

The next IC champion WILL be

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

... KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

You mean kinda like in 05-06 when Kennedy was injured, but he kept showing up as a "representitive of the network"? Yeah, that could work. I mean, that's when most of the crowds started to warm up to Kennedy... Kennedy. He had heel heat before then, but it was his appearances during his injury that I think made the crowd come to think of him as a staple of the Smackdown! brand. It could work this time around too. I mean, Kennedy... Kennedy still has a little of that smackdown odor on him. If he's going to be the top guy around RAW soon, he's gotta start being that guy who HAS to be on the show every week. Right now, I could see him going back to SD!, whereas I think WWE would have to be crazy to send someone like Cena, HBK, or Randy Orton to SD! right now. This fued with Regal was really getting him over with the crowds (not that he didn't already have vocal supporters), but now that's it's all fucked up, there's nothing around for him to carve out his own spot on the A-show, and mid-card fueds with Cade or Burchill won't do that either. But coming out, cutting promos on some of the big stars, dishing out a Mic Check or two to guys like JBL, Orton, hell , maybe VINCE?! That would definitely make him a RAW mainstay, and over like Austin. Well, we can only hope that Vince McMahon still has faith in
MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

... KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Can I be in the greatest fan club of the greatest wrestler MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Kennedyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Shouldn't there be rules for joining this club?, I mean you need 100 posts to join the crappy Santino club, and Kennedy is far superior in very way...

You have a good point, Justin. Although, I'm not sure of what could be considered fair requirements. Could you do me a favor, and maybe PM me a couple ideas about how to regulate membership? And to all our current members, have no fear. No matter what regulations we come up with, anyone who is already named on the member's list will not have their membership revoked. However, I may come up with some sort of Probational Criteria for members that I feel may not participate actively in the club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back