HC Punk
Skullz Crack 'em
sparky04
The Whole Fucking Show
Kieran Devlin
eastbaystunna
brahma62
Rated SM for Santino Marella

And with that, Kennedicts, we have surpassed the Santino Fan-a-Club as THE premier fan club in all of WZ Forums. We all get laid tonight!!

We have to wear black T shirst under our uniforms/flight suits. In all my overseas and worldwide missions, I wore my Mr.Kennedy shirt (the first one) underneath my flightsuit and/or uniform. damn steezy.

Sometimes my Hulkamania one too. Hulkster for a lot of the desert missions, Kennedy for Europe, and asia. And some desert. good times.

KEENAAADAAAYYY

YOU HAVE JUST ACQUIRED THE BIGGEST KENADDICT IN ALL OF THIS WORLD! And as for t-shirts, I have ten and wear them wherever I go every day. KENNEDY IS MY IDOL! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

All my shirts are Kennedy shirts. Even the ones that aren't really Kennedy t-shirts. I spray-painted KENNEDYYYYYYY!!! on them.

Sweet. Anyways I wanna be in the Kenaddict Club please! I love Kennedy

Firstly, it's Kennedicts, not Kenaddicts.

Secondly, it's the Mrrrrrrrrrrrr. Kennedyyyyyyyyyyy... Kennedy Fan Club.

Thirdly, you're not Kennedy's biggest fan. That would probably be Wes. Or myself. But most likely Wes.

Fourthly, I don't appreciate you claiming membership to the club before you're in it.

I'll think about it.

Hey Papa Shango can I have a Position in the office? It would be called something like this.

Monkey_Mania - The Maniacal Keneddy Mark

Wow. That was slightly creepy. :headscratch:

Pretty soon you'll see that guy on the news, only they'll be referring to him as "The Kennedy Killer", he'll be running around randomly killing other Kennedy fans with microphones, and then covering their faces with a Kennedy shirt:lmao:

I'm too busy moving home today. Wes is also unavailable, at least that's the impression I was under (Really, Wes? Nipplehead? Really?). NorCal is VP only in title, he doesn't actually wanna do anything. So Big Ace, please Update the Members List.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back