The Mrrrrrrrrr. Kennedyyyyyyyyyy.......................... Kennedy Fan Club

Alright, OC nominates Big Ace for VP. I second it, and I know Cory accepts the nomination. Any other nominations? I know Becca will accept the nomination, should someone move for it.

Hold on a minute. We do this order. VP elections are first, and then we decide other positions. Besides, what the hell do we need a Treasurer for? We don't have any money.

Batman, you've been added to the list.

Hold on a minute. We do this order. VP elections are first, and then we decide other positions. Besides, what the hell do we need a Treasurer for? We don't have any money.

Batman, you've been added to the list.

Oh my bad i was just following the structure of the santino fan club, and i thought that big ace was already vp i forgot it had to be seconded twice.

Well, if there's more than one person nominated by the members, then we have a formal vote. I'm going offline for the night. If noone else is nominated, or noone else accepts thier nomination, within the next 12 hours, then Big Ace will be officially made VP. So that's 11 am for me. 12 hours, people.

NO SELF-NOMINATIONS! Oh, forget it. I'm president, I pick the VP. Congradulations, Big Ace. So the officers thus far are:
Papa Shango- President
Big Ace... of Spades- Vice President

So, next order of business, figuring out other officers. Personally, I feel that we need a secretary, so that I don't have to keep track of all this. Secretary's job is to keep the Memeber's and officer's list updated, as well as keep track of all rules, decisions, etc. made regarding the club. A simple Microsoft Word document should suffice. Who wants to be Secretary?

Members list updated.

Official Members
Papa Shango
Big Ace... of Spades
HBK-aholic
Y 2 Jake
Monkey_Mania
C.M.
MochaThomas
jr4190
Mattitude2007
the_man
ortonchamp28
batman720
flash
ROCKETPOTATO!

Thank you. As VP my fist act of business will be to start a thread where people cand discuss the combined greatness that is MRRRRRRRR... Kennedyyyyyyyyyyyyy...Kennedy and The Milan Miracle Santino Marella

I think I suggested something like that in the SFAC thread. I think I called it the Committee Supporting Superstars of the Future, or something like that. I know abbreviated it was CSSF.

can i be involved Mr Kennedy would have to be my second favourite wrestler ever, His matches with the undertaker was classic.

just remember, Nice guys finish last, thank god im not a nice guy, thank god im MR Kennedy

Kennedy's biggest fan.

finally its about time Kennedy gets a fan club. what took so long? My favorite wrestler without a doubt.

anyone hating on kennedy wont be doing so when hes the next big thing and takes the wwe into their next boom period ala stone cold.

dont tell me u dont see kennedy pouring cement into regals convertable or mic checking officials or driving a beer truck down to the ring. hes got it all to be the guy in the wwe for the next decade.

. So, Manny,OC, what do you like about Mrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Kennedyyyyyyyyyyy...

... Kennedyyyyyyy?

It is much easier to list the things I don't like about Mrrrrrr. Kennedyyyyy.... Kennedyyyyyyyyy. What I don't like is his tattoos. But that is just nitpicking. He is the future of the WWE and has all of the potential in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back