• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Disturbed banned? Why?

No, no, for me, just say it. Before, I was the same, Doc never said shit. I'm back, still the same, Doc's complaining. I'm missing something.

Hmmm, then why are you the only one speaking up? It's funny, Doc, because lately you've been an ass. Definitely an ass.
Whatever man, I've just not cared about WZ lately. I mean,. I enjoy it here, it kills time, but I don't care, you know? You're all a load of anons. Sure, some of you are awesome, and if I had the chance to meet some of you in real life, I'd jump at the chance. I don't feel like posting, I don't feel like making sigs, I don't care if a tasteless joke I make gets people to turn on me, it all doesn't matter.

This place has been boring as fuck for the longest time. Everyone thinks making fun of each other is high comedy, everyone using the same piss-ass "flaming" and random nuthugging. It's just uncreative, uninteresting. There are way more sources of humor on a wrestling site that people arguing over whose dick is bigger.

As for why I'm the only one speaking up - it doesn't matter, yo. I'll have my opinion and let everyone else have theirs. I speak for myself, and from my recent observations, you've been an ass.

You're a foot man too? I mean that's about the only reason you'd notice such a thing.

:lmao:

No, no, for me, just say it. Before, I was the same, Doc never said shit. I'm back, still the same, Doc's complaining. I'm missing something.
no, you really weren't the same. Well, just before you got banned you were. Give me a mo' and I'll find some choice quotes.

Doc, if you're sick of it just leave. Fuck. We've gone over this already, you hate it blah blah blah. Hell, I'm an ass, it took 7 months to realize that?!

I meant his words directed towards Angel. I don't know what problems Doc has with you but you're a WZ homie of mine.

If he feels the same way I do, I feel like this place just isn't as fun or interesting as it used to be. There's people here who have taken away the fun really. I check out the wrestling sections and elsewhere other than the cage more often now because of that. Maybe he's just getting fed up with it. Alas, I cannot speak for the Doctor.

I'm doing a paper on cybersex right now. Lot of overlap with internet activity in general. Research says Doc needs to go outside once in a while.

DirtyJosé;2639254 said:
I keep a sock there for after my self loving.

Socks, my choice rag for self lovin' clean up as well.

Still nothing beats the free blanket I got form a raider/charger game a few years back, I feel like I'm defacing the raider nation every time, without fail.

I meant his words directed towards Angel. I don't know what problems Doc has with you but you're a WZ homie of mine.

If he feels the same way I do, I feel like this place just isn't as fun or interesting as it used to be. There's people here who have taken away the fun really. I check out the wrestling sections and elsewhere other than the cage more often now because of that. Maybe he's just getting fed up with it. Alas, I cannot speak for the Doctor.

Nah, you're pretty spot-on. All of it.

Enjoy prison. You shouldn't have taken my bait. I'm the last person you wanna fuck with.

This thread is SHIT.

:lmao:

A 30 year old man can't see what I'm telling him.... If you snap, you'll never get out. EVER. Think about it. Prison is where you come to rehab yourself, you haven't changed. As for you not liking me, thanks. I don't like jailbait myself, don't need your kind. I'm going to go post now, have fun playing with Bubba.

1291178014094.jpg

I think that picture was taken right between his classic match with Al Snow at Survivor Series.

Socks, my choice rag for self lovin' clean up as well.

Still nothing beats the free blanket I got form a raider/charger game a few years back, I feel like I'm defacing the raider nation every time, without fail.

You son of a bitch. I bet that get an extra little shiver out of you each time, too.

LOL, Sully if I'm a has-been, you're a never-was and never-will-be.

Go back to dropping the soap in the school showers, you knobjockey.

You fucking cunt. We're both "never was". This is a fucking wrestling forum! What, are you going to put that on your resume? "I was such a bad ass on a wrestling forum" yeah, that will get you a fucking fantastic job.

My name is regarded rather highly on the internets.

Your name is regardless rather highly among the rest of the football team when they all discuss where and when they put it in your bucket and how often you drop your pants at the first chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back