• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Disturbed banned? Why?

Bullshit Doc. Angel may be an ass at times, but that's because he tries to be. The rest of the time he's honest. Don't call him a dick because you're butthurt over what he said. Fuck, for a person who hates the Cage as much as you do, you sure like to get knee deep into Cage affairs.

Nah, Angel's just a punk kid and a dick. His honesty isn't honesty - it's immaturity and asshole-ness.

I'm not flipping on anyone, just stating my opinion. Lately you've grown way too big for your boots, man. I'm not the only one who's noticed.

I'm not flipping on anyone, just stating my opinion. Lately you've grown way too big for your boots, man. I'm not the only one who's noticed.
You're a foot man too? I mean that's about the only reason you'd notice such a thing.

Nah, Angel's just a punk kid and a dick. His honesty isn't honesty - it's immaturity and asshole-ness.

Hmmm, then why are you the only one speaking up? It's funny, Doc, because lately you've been an ass. Definitely an ass.

You know, with all this talk of flipping, I've only come to the conclusion this forum is either the lurking place for drug deals or poor real estate salesmen. It's up to you to change my mind

Question: Will doing the Michael Jackson popcorn gif get me bant?

1y60x2.gif

Wolfdemon, nobody was talking to you.

Armbar, if you want to say something, say it.

Naw. It's nothin about you. Just Doc was rather spot on with his words. I'll pass on engaging in a pointless war of words with anyone this week though for fear that I would be told "I'm so sensitive itz teh interwebz".

Naw. It's nothin about you. Just Doc was rather spot on with his words. I'll pass on engaging in a pointless war of words with anyone this week though for fear that I would be told "I'm so sensitive itz teh interwebz".

Welcome to the club. Anyone who doesn't say "lulz" every two words is apparently too sensitive around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back