I expect to get banned in the next 10 minutes

Fuck me! That was the most pointless argument in the world.

Mark of Z... who cares man. Move on and don't waste time trying to defend your point in a forum. Forum's usually are filled with opinionated people who won't change their mind. D-Man's a decent guy from what I see on here but he's obviously made up his mind so just move on.

D-Man... Seriously? Who cares man, I get what you're saying but he has somewhat of a point in the fact you and Sly have made him seem like a whinny little bitch. I didn't get that at all from the thread (although the PMs might say otherwise). Just let it go and stop trying to be the big mod. You're cool man but some of that just seemed like you were whinning and bitching about another whinny bitch, fuck.

Sly is nearly always a dick about stuff like this. Best to ignore him anywhere except a wrestling topic, that's what i do.

Thats Australians for ya!

Hahah to be honest I was going to make a thread on if the crusierweight title should be brought back. Well maybe not now but a couple of years ago when you had Paul London, The Brian Kendrick, Jimmy Wang Yang. They wouldn't have been totally worthless then.

Guys, I was over it the second I returned Mark's initial PM and said "It's only red rep. Get over it." But once I began to get trolled, I had to defend myself.

Come on guys... you know I'm better than that.

I actually have no problem with you. I have no problem with any of my internet peers, I'm just fucking with you cause you're excitable.

ping_pong_cats.gif

Is this the sandbox where the children are playing now? Weird, I hadn't realized it moved again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back