In relation to a banning...

TheRealDC

Getting Noticed By Management
I have recently been informed that TheOneBigWill banned DJ from WZ forums... or at least someone did. Sighting that DJ had threatened his family and such and such and even threatened to get the police involved with the case against DJ.

So I'm asking, politely, where is the proof of such accusations? Because it just seems this is just a cheap shot at DJ. It is completely uncalled for, and frankly, makes people here that support this look like fools.

And Jake, you should find this amusing, because your always making fun of efeds and drama and stuff. So why not get in on this... you got your mods banning people for threats that can't be proven over petty efed bullshit...

It is a big deal, because there is threats going on about getting the police involved. And the reason for the banning isn't even supported.

He was banned for continually terrorizing a fed that he had quit. There are numerous other things he could have been banned for, as well.

Speak freely, within reason. I don't want this to turn into a flame fest due to someone being banned.

TheOneBigWill has the proof of what had been said, he doesn't need to share it.

Speak freely, within reason. I don't want this to turn into a flame fest due to someone being banned.

TheOneBigWill has the proof of what had been said, he doesn't need to share it.

For someone who is being accused of making threats of that magnitude, I think he is entitled to at least see what the hell Will is talking about. I know DJ, and have talked to him for a long time now. I've read some quotes from his conversations with Will, and have never seen any sign of threats to kin or anything of that sort. And with what Ricky said about DJ harassing the fed he left isn't even a reasonable cause either. Mods can't ban people for things mentioned on another forum, or via MSN. Mods can only ban people from their actions upon the forum they are a part of. Granted, I understand that it is a private forum and anyone can be banned for any small reason... but this is a case that has been taken from simple, to extreme.

To say that I am not upset, would be an understatement, and I realize that the threat level for this to get into a shouting match is high, but I am conducting myself responsibly.

For someone who is being accused of making threats of that magnitude, I think he is entitled to at least see what the hell Will is talking about. I know DJ, and have talked to him for a long time now. I've read some quotes from his conversations with Will, and have never seen any sign of threats to kin or anything of that sort. And with what Ricky said about DJ harassing the fed he left isn't even a reasonable cause either. Mods can't ban people for things mentioned on another forum, or via MSN. Mods can only ban people from their actions upon the forum they are a part of. Granted, I understand that it is a private forum and anyone can be banned for any small reason... but this is a case that has been taken from simple, to extreme.

To say that I am not upset, would be an understatement, and I realize that the threat level for this to get into a shouting match is high, but I am conducting myself responsibly.

Shouldn't you care more about the fact that people's lives have been threatened, and less that your invisible friend is gone?

I don't know what happened with the whole situation, but kidding or not if he actually made anything close to threats like that he shoudl be gone. There's a line that you can't cross no matter how in character you are.

D.C., David was harassing us on THESE forums...sending messages through Gus (apparently you did as well) and making comments in his user title. If you think that his only harassment took place through other mediums, then you need to open your eyes.

For someone who is being accused of making threats of that magnitude, I think he is entitled to at least see what the hell Will is talking about. I know DJ, and have talked to him for a long time now. I've read some quotes from his conversations with Will, and have never seen any sign of threats to kin or anything of that sort. And with what Ricky said about DJ harassing the fed he left isn't even a reasonable cause either.

I think most people here, admins included, trust Will and Ricky's judgment. I'm not sure what was said in the convos, but if you have a problem, calling out Jake in the bar room is not the way to go about it.

Mods can't ban people for things mentioned on another forum, or via MSN. Mods can only ban people from their actions upon the forum they are a part of. Granted, I understand that it is a private forum and anyone can be banned for any small reason... but this is a case that has been taken from simple, to extreme.

Mods can use there judgment to ban anyone who is ruining the enjoyment of the forum for others. He can bash WZ all he wants elsewhere, but we don't have to have him do it here.

Conducting yourself responsibly doesn't consist of calling out the admin in a spam forum. All the mods are reasonable, a PM or complaint in the proper area would have been fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back