• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A tale of heartache and history.

I shit my pants upon finding this, just so you know. How THE FUCK did I miss all this so far?

FTS. The only other guy who breaks out the most diabolical of insults, besides myself.

FTS, I'm not going to kiss your ass. I think we both know that you didn't give me motivation to post. I think we also know that I don't think motivation to post is an inherently positive thing. And we more certainly know that my ass kissing won't be sincere. That said, your tale of Melty Man warmed my heart and shrunk my penis. Merci, sir.

Sometimes I think I only stopped showing up to see how people would react when I crept back in. LOL

So, I got offered a job in New Orleans. If it had paid equal to what I make now, i would have taken it, but when I consider the housing allowance, I would have been taking a 30% pay cut. new Orleans is fun, but I can afford to visit and still make good money.

I have decided to tell another story. The problem is, I was never really interested or interesting enough to be let in on all the gossip, so I have decided to inform you of the proper way to flame someone.

1. The more personal the better. You can call someone an idiot all day long, and they will retort back and try to prove you wrong. But, if you tell someone that they will never leave their parent's house or that they still crave tit milk from their mom, they can yell until they're red in the face and never prove that you're wrong.

2. That being said, say things that can't get proven wrong. Call someone gay. How are tehy going to prove you wrong---by not sucking a cock? That doesn't fly with me.

3. I know we live in a PC age where you're not supposed to do this, but, call any straight alpha male gay and you will guarantee a reaction.

4. Long winded rants are far better than short retorts.
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=29635&highlight=14+year+old+virgin

Case in point. That post made me famous.

5. Finally, and most importantly, you can't let the person you are flaming get under your skin. It gets you off point, and keeps you from making the splash that you want to make.

Someone I work with ratted me out to my boss for smoking weed. Here's how it played out.

Boss comes down from the corporate office. She says that she has reports that someone in this office is a drug addict. It's me and four women, so I am not liking my chances. She hands out drug test forms and tells me to get in her car, that she's taking me to the testing facility so we can get ours done. I hand her my form and tell her no thanks, it's me, I quit. She calls me a dumbass and says she's sorry. I start to clean out my desk and she told me to sit the fuck down. She was just down for a surprise vist to give my staff raises.

Then, she told me that she is the only one who knows and that I should quit. I found the herbal incense. It's not the same, but it is relaxing, so cool.

Someone I work with ratted me out to my boss for smoking weed. Here's how it played out.

Boss comes down from the corporate office. She says that she has reports that someone in this office is a drug addict. It's me and four women, so I am not liking my chances. She hands out drug test forms and tells me to get in her car, that she's taking me to the testing facility so we can get ours done. I hand her my form and tell her no thanks, it's me, I quit. She calls me a dumbass and says she's sorry. I start to clean out my desk and she told me to sit the fuck down. She was just down for a surprise vist to give my staff raises.

Then, she told me that she is the only one who knows and that I should quit. I found the herbal incense. It's not the same, but it is relaxing, so cool.

FTS if you've sadly quit the green bud man, I can hook up with a site I'm using to get some herbal smoke. It's not mary jane by any means, but it's a combination of legal herbs that have euphoric/sedative/pain killer effects. It's not the same, but it can give you the sensation of smoking and maybe even get the effects from the herbs in the blends. I'm waiting on my shipment still but once I give it a test drive I'll let you know if it works well or not.

I'm sorry to hear about the job status man, that really sucks. I miss your input in the hip hop thread as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back