In relation to a banning...

I'm not pissed at the fact that DJ is banned from Wrestlezone, so for those that think I'm just pissed because I can't see DJ on this forum, sorry to disappoint you.

Look, its not hard to figure out what this actually is. You all know DJ didn't threaten Will's family. I don't give a shit if DJ was banned for any other reason. But to just flat out say "He threatened my family" and then not even have a reasonable case... come on...

If anything, the only thing Will has against DJ is anything that DJ knows about Will and Becca... So if Will wants to hang that over DJ's head and make this entire situation personal, by all means, you all can do so. Because if the cops show up at DJ's doorstep, all DJ will have to say is that Will is a father and husband, and has been playing "nasty panties" with a 16 year old girl. And has even considered moving out to be with her...

NOW... if I have your attention... tell me, can we at least get some kind of light on the situation we are now in... or would people rather pick sides between an "invisible terrorist" or an "invisible pedophile"...

and all this... over some bullshit in an efed...

then please... someone tell me and DJ, what the fuck he said to Will, that would raise the threat of police involvement...

D.C. as a friend I'm asking you to please stop. This whole entire issue has gotten way out of hand and it needs to STOP and people need to go on with there lives.

NOBODY answer that little fuck. he says something else crazy, im fucking banning him. "dont sass the mod staff". its a fucking rule. fuck him.

IM fucking serious. this stops NOW

Then stop with the accusations... for everyones sake... everyone on the efed Staff remove everyones names that have quit, and don't mention them again... in return, we will do the same at ours...

Then stop with the accusations... for everyones sake... everyone on the efed Staff remove everyones names that have quit, and don't mention them again... in return, we will do the same at ours...

Alright, time for me to step into this. I've sat out and watched for a long fucking time but this shit is about done. You're on here openly bitching about Will taking things to seriously with the E-Fed, then you have your little please remove the names of Imaginary Characters made for an Imaginary Wrestling Federation.

Do you honestly realize how fucking pathetic you are, and anyone that gives a shit about their E-Fed character. Why in the fuck do you care so damn much? It's fake, it's not real, who gives a fucking shit? If they fuck you're character up, big deal, reality check, it's not fucking real.

This shit is done, because I'm tired of hearing about it. DC, you guys stop the bitching, or you're gone, that's not a warning, it's a promise. This shit is old, grow the fuck up.

Okay, D.C., since your life is being put on hold until I come clean and address more unresolved issues for you.. here goes.

David's Threats: Did happen.

Proof: Why do you need it? If my word isn't good enough, then seeing MSN conversations won't be either. You'll just jump to the next "logical excuse" that they're fake.

David's Banning: Never happened because of him doing/saying what he did off the forum to me. It happened because he was mocking us, advertising through his own means and having others advertise a forum that was runned by him. (making him partly guilty since they spoke "for him")

And finally, he was banned because overall we have the option of banning people who ruin the enjoyment of the forum. He should know all about that, since his best friend is the first victim of that act.

Personal: While someone deleted the posts.. I swear last night when I was crying myself to sleep over this, that you mentioned I was making this personal, because David was holding something over my head regarding Becca.

Remind me again how I'm the guy making it personal, when someone else is holding something that never involved him over my head? I mean, because as far as I'm concerned.. the only thing he's holding is a joke.

This forum has a TON of proof that everything regarding Rebecca and I was played out. You being a World famous Rper and E-fedder.. I would've thought you'd of seen that.

Keep it to yourself Spawn. Most people on here don't give a shit if you've got problems, and don't take it out on anybody else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back