The Disturbed banned? Why?

Macca endorses CCM. I believe this man could be the Yin to my Yang here in the Cage.

Also, even now it amazes me to no end the amount of ass Sully can fit in his mouth, despite prior demonstrations.

It's funny. Back in January, and even back in Prison days, I was slightly offended by the things you said. That goes for Super Hans too.

Now I just find myself laughing at the idiotic things that the two of you say. Especially Macca. Super Hans still has that vibe, but you Macca, you got worn down. Super Hans still has that young charisma, I'd compare him too...Sheamus. Macca....I'd compare him to Brian Kendrick.

It's quite odd how much ass I can suck too, considering this is the fucking internet. I'm suspecting you're just a tad bit jealous, that I'm not kissing your ass. Your glory days are over Macca. Everybody thought you were going to be something one you got out of the Prison, but it was too big for you, and now you're over. Scrummaging around threads, trying to make funny comments, and re-live those glory days, but it's just not the same.

Back on the matter of me "sucking ass". Because I enjoy somebody's posting, and I publicly tell them, that considers me an "ass sucker". Sorry Macca, I'm not a big bad rebel like you, I quite enjoy our Admin's and Moderators here at Wrestlezone, and they are humans too, and humans like a little consideration. When they do a good job, I like to tell them.

CCM, take a look at Macca's work, look back a few pages in the Prison, look around in the cage. Greatly consider whether or not you want to be his "Yin".

I learned the other night I was addicted to WZ and this is no lie, it is because I had a dream about it. I dreamed about being on WZ and just searching the forum. When I woke up, I was like " Wow, I have no life" I spend half of my day on here, so are you addicted like I am?

Guy's you better unban him. We really don't need another investigation. That first suicide already put us under the radar. Luckily they blamed 4chan first! I don't know if we'll get off so easily this time though. :unsure:

Come on, man. I like you. I'm just not afraid to say you're becoming an arrogant douchebag.

And you're not a hypocritical bitch? The guy follows me into a lot of threads just to complain about me, you're damn right I'll defend myself.

Didn't you call Angel a douche for being honest? Just sayin'...

Yeah, not sure why people are getting so butthurt about the suicide joke. If some little emo kid wants to kill themselves, I'm not going to feel any remorse. It's not like I made fun of Cancer, or 9-11, it's fucking suicide. They decided whether they kill themselves or not.

I agree with you Crock actually. I hope The Disturbed didn't actually kill himself, they'd be pretty bad.

Sheamus has more charisma than Brian Kendrick? In what universe?

Oh, right. That one.

And you're not a hypocritical bitch? The guy follows me into a lot of threads just to complain about me, you're damn right I'll defend myself.

Hey, I never defended him. Trolling's not OK either. I'm just saying, those who live in glass houses...

Didn't you call Angel a douche for being honest? Just sayin'...

Nope, he's a dick, under the guise of "honesty". I love honesty, I think it's great. I pull no punches in my opinions. Just because they're usually positive (or less negative than the norm) doesn't mean I'm not being honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back