The CAGE's CONFESSIONAL!

I have a replica of my penis. I've made sex tapes before. I've had sex while posting on WZ and talking to members of this forum on MSN. (in groups and single chats) I often post on WZ these days when I'm taking a shit. I'm doing that right now, actually. My friends have recorded me trying to pick up girls, including a Woman, who I didn't know was married - who's Husband proceeded to chase me down a mall corridor. I don't drink or smoke, nor do I have any desire to in the future.

Everything said here is real. Except for one. Can you figure it out?

I'm going to take this as a wild stab in the dark to answer your question. Then again, I too post on WZ whilst dumping. This week's RP for WZCW came from using the royal throne, believe it or not.

I remember you talking about the penis thing but did you want one or did you have one. Who don't post on wz while on the toilet, It's what laptops was invented for. you have said about having blow jobs while posting, so... Umm,...

Edit: Just had a random disgusting thought. gave me a cold shiver.

I'm going to take this as a wild stab in the dark to answer your question. Then again, I too post on WZ whilst dumping. This week's RP for WZCW came from using the royal throne, believe it or not.

Nope. Whether anyone wants to believe it or not.. everything was true, except for one comment. (you came close)

Please tell me... have you ever done anything while talking to me on msn or facebook?

Not sexually. I've been in the bathroom quite often whenever I talk to you on Facebook though. I do a lot of that in the bathroom. Facebooking and WZ'ing while dropping a deuce seem to be favored in my book.

EDIT: Not sexually that I know of/can recall. I suppose I need to say that, as I truly only recall two different moments in which something sexual happened whilst conversing w/ WZ'ers. Once was a one-on-one chat, the other was during a group one.

gtfo_original.jpg

Honestly, my confession is that my Partner wants to join the forums. I keep telling her it's not allowed. why? Because it's not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back