• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The CAGE's CONFESSIONAL!

Everyone has wanted to do it. It was also at a bachelor party. So it was a stripper. Hooker sounded more edgy though.

I don't really have any TRUE friends outside of the internet. They all take advantage of me and use me for multiple purposes. My best friends are on the internet. Also, I haven't had a steady girlfriend for a very very long time.

Me neither, its all good man :lmao:

I....I got nothing.

Well no, I got SOMETHING, but its not some shit Im gonna just say here, fuck all that. Anyone with half a fucking brain can figure out what it is anyway....

I have several minor mental issues. Dyspraxia, ADHD, and such. This makes it hard for me to make a nonspam post in a short amount of time. I also do not get hints at all, make weird connections, and have problems thinking before I speak/type.

I know I "try too hard" and all that. I just don't realize when I'm doing it. I would like it if people told me, so I could fix it. Not flame me or insult me...just tell me to calm down or what I'm doing wrong.

I have several minor mental issues. Dyspraxia, ADHD, and such. This makes it hard for me to make a nonspam post in a short amount of time. I also do not get hints at all, make weird connections, and have problems thinking before I speak/type.

I know I "try too hard" and all that. I just don't realize when I'm doing it. I would like it if people told me, so I could fix it. Not flame me or insult me...just tell me to calm down or what I'm doing wrong.

So you could NEVER watch lost.

I have to join Doc on this.

I'm deaf.

At work, I wear a vibrating Blackberry on my hip so people can text me.

Feels kinda exciting when I get calls, y'know?

I'm a virgin. I have never had sex before. When I'm in bed with the Missus I have the lights off and use a lifelike ***** to get her going. She hasn't caught on so far bu when she does she will be in trouble...

She is pregnant with "our" fourth child.

Bullshit on the real friends thing. But if you referred to not having a gf, then I take it back.

I wanna go on record and confess that I think it's absolutely ridiculous how most of you would bare all in a public forum about your personal lives. :disappointed:

Bullshit on the real friends thing. But if you referred to not having a gf, then I take it back.

No, the GF thing, totally.

Since the addition of IC and D-Miz, recently, my total number of friends in the planet earth skyrocketed up to...seven. Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back