Confessional

I'm already in prison, but I think I may have created a third alternative account before I was place in prison. I logged in, and my password was invalid. After trying severel times with my correct password. So I tried registering my previous account name, to see if it'd work. I highly doubt it did, and I don't think it even wen't through, but if it somehow did, i'm sorry.

I'm not actually 22, but i thought this site had an age limit so I lied. I'm really 15.
EDIT: My brother put that, he's 15, I'm really 22.

I'm also the reason Grungy72 was banned, the reason you can have customized signatures and the reason you can chose your own avatar.

Look it up.

zerö;1830613 said:
the reason you can have customized signatures and the reason you can chose your own avatar.

Look it up.
Actually, those are just settings built into the WZ AdminCP.

zerö;1830621 said:
They weren't enabled back in 2006. Head to the archives, go all the way to the last few pages. You'll find threads from myself and JPRealTalk discussing it.
Perhaps, but changing a tick box from "no" to "yes" really isn't that impressive.

Perhaps, but changing a tick box from "no" to "yes" really isn't that impressive.

*sigh*.

When WZ was still under the ownership of Brian no Admin had full access to the CP, just a very small portion of it. Any time anything needed to be done, his permission needed to be gained and he would have to log on and do it.

I can't explain how impossible it was to ever get Brian here, but if you know why this board even exists, you'd understand.

zerö;1830701 said:
*sigh*.

When WZ was still under the ownership of Brian no Admin had full access to the CP, just a very small portion of it. Any time anything needed to be done, his permission needed to be gained and he would have to log on and do it.

I can't explain how impossible it was to ever get Brian here, but if you know why this board even exists, you'd understand.
So you weren't even the one who gave people the ability to, you just hounded the one who did?

Didn't you know Sly? This man's a forum veteran! He deserves your respect and one federal holiday per year.

zerö;1830767 said:
I tried watching the first season, and could not possibly comprehend why the fat guy was still fat after six months on a deserted island.

Didn't you hear Locke? On that island, nothing stays buried for long.

I left my account logged on, and my little brother posted a really stupid thing on the spam allowed section. I didn't post it, but I've gotten some bad rep because of it. I failed.

I left my account logged on, and my little brother posted a really stupid thing on the spam allowed section. I didn't post it, but I've gotten some bad rep because of it. I failed.

I hate it when people use that line. Yeah sly, I never posted an offensive sig of Obama, my grandma did, and then she made 2 alternative accounts, it wasn't my fault...please let me out of prison, put my grandma in prison instead. :glare: :rolleyes:

My confession?

I don't deserve to be here, and putting me in here with tributes devalues my god-given talent.

Honestly, it's not funny anymore you guys. The joke is over, let me out and back home to my beloved Xfear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back