Confessional

My name's Ryan and I'm an alcoholic.

No, seriously, I'm sorry about posting SD! spoilers a couple of weeks back. Totally forgot that it wouldn't have been broadcasted in every country when I posted something on The Great Khali.

what's up....there was a thread started about Mickie James and her injury, SEPT 09. There was speculation on how she was injured, the majority of people thought one of her breast implants broke. anyway i posted on that thread and i had 2 people give me neg rep..i now have -24 rep points. I'll put the link to the post below. My post is #7. I just read it again and I guess the last part did offend some people...but I was just trying to say that it sux she was injured and want to see her. anyway one member's rep comment said "last part was uncessary" and the other member's comment said "pervert"..anyway they are right, personally if someone else posted the exact words as i did it wouldnt offend me. but i realize that everyone isnt the same and from now on i will keep that in mind when i post or start a thread. anyway i am looking for redemption, is it wrong for me to ask for people to give me good rep. if you check out my other posts you will see I take this forum seriously and enjoy discussing anything wrestling related...thank you and for those who don't like what I said. I AM SORRY!!!

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=66490

I laugh at people bitching about their Rep, "oh noes sumone gave me red rep, zomg end of the world!!!"

My confession is that I am a asshole. I admit that.

I don't know why this happened, but I would like to apologize on behalf of my brother who had an account on this website and he went on immediately after I logged out, and then he had a somewhat racist name (Triple K), and then I got in trouble for that. Oh yeah, I'd also like to apologize for my frequent use of run-on sentences.

I want to apoligize for being such a noob when i first started so hopefully i do better though in my post and dont spam as much

My real account was banned (only for a week) due to my old habits kicking in while in this forum. This place is a lot stricter and I have failed to adhere to the rules a few times. Old habits, sorry for that, but not for my posts to point out idiocy. This site's moderators and the rest of the world (including me) have different definitions for spam, but if that's why I'm here for, then sorry.

Actually...this account is a good citizen and I'm only here to post this. kthnxbai

lame_excuse

I just made this back-up until my real one is free after the fifth. Probably won't use this one again after that date.

LOL, why did you think it was acceptable to make an Alt, after you were banned, out of curiosity? What is the point in being banned if you can just make an Alt?

LOL, why did you think it was acceptable to make an Alt, after you were banned, out of curiosity? What is the point in being banned if you can just make an Alt?

I know it isn't acceptable, so I intended to return with an alt, but giving a hint to my original screen name (adding 'another_'. Besides, some threads make my skin crawl when I can't 'enlighten' others, so I thought this would be a good way to vent and be done with it.

But seriously, why do people do things they do?

I know it isn't acceptable, so I intended to return with an alt, but giving a hint to my original screen name (adding 'another_'. Besides, some threads make my skin crawl when I can't 'enlighten' others, so I thought this would be a good way to vent and be done with it.

But seriously, why do people do things they do?

We'll see you back as soon as the ban on the "lame excuse" account is lifted. So it isn't good bye forever. But just don't make another Alt if banned a second time or else it will result in a Permanent Ban.

Sorry. Not that much longer to wait, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back