Confessional

Though I already received my well deserved infraction, I apologize for the spam I posted in the Slasher tournament. I guess I was too excited for all those movies showing up.
Sorry, won't happen again.

Corporal Æ;641791 said:
Though I already received my well deserved infraction, I apologize for the spam I posted in the Slasher tournament. I guess I was too excited for all those movies showing up.
Sorry, won't happen again.

You're forgiven. It's cool.

Anyone remember me? i hope not because i want to start anew in these forums. I just want to say that i will try to post as much as often to get myself out of here. And yes i have read the rules

I remember you. You were one spammy fucker. I'm surprised you've showed up again after all these months.

Well, as they say, time heals all wounds. I'm sure we'd be more than willing to let you out if show an exceptional ability to drive discussion. Unfortunately, there's not a lot going on in the Prison right now, but don't worry. I'll keep an eye on your progress, and if I see some good behavior, I may request your release.

Good Luck.

I don't know why either. I read the post he infracted you for. Not the least bit flaming. Maybe sassy, but definitely not flamey.

Whatever will my parents say?!
Shangosomad.jpg

Who are you, and what was the point of this thread? Go to the complaint thread and bitch in there.

Was there really a need to make this? We don't give two fucking shits about your infraction.

Do you see what he's doing here? Through the use of sarcasm he is making the point that flaming on an internet forum is not all that important in the grand scheme of things... very clever indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back