Confessional

Essentially Shango was saying that he's a weiner who doesn't infract people. That guy should not be allowed the option of stepping down. He should be removed. What a weiner.

Admins, Mods, and members of WZ I would like to apologize for being a flamer towards some people. It seems that my boredom on late nights got the best of me and I decided to go on a excruciating flaming rampage on a user called George Michael. However I would like to indicate that I am not the embodiment of a bad member, my actions were epitomised because of my boredom and the person I flamed was IMO a shrewd, anoying and devious poster. But as it stands I do not have the right, nor the responsibility to justify my actions. Therefore I would like to give my utmost sincerest apology.

Apology not accepted. you should know better. how dare you flame somebody....

... Not really apology accepted.

I apologize for being a cocktail gherkin and Casey being IC25's lady now. =(

In the WZ Tournament, I have been red repping people who don't give reasons for voting against the wrestlers I am supporting. I do feel kind of bad about it now...I've remembered those I've red repped, so I plan on atoning by green repping them when I can. However, there is one problem: about half of the people I have red repped have, at most, one post. So, I don't know how I will make it up to them :(.

Badmouthed Shocky to TMexico in a rep post because he gave me the most stupid red rep ever.

"Hacksaw >>>>>> You".

Now I don't change my view on this matter. But I've been a little petty about it, and I don't particularly like any consequences coming from badmouthing someone in power.

EDIT: Another confessional, I've accidentially spammed on my post in "Digital Arts and Graphics"... 'MrPlantastic's Ridiculous Signature Extravaganza'. I double posted and wish to delete the second post. I am aware its spam but can't delete it. Please don't give me a warning for this.

I would like to confess to flaming in the "live discussion/spam zone" part of the forums. I was unaware that flaming was not allowed in that particular section, maybe it is I dunno someone said it wasn't so if it isn't then I confess to that rule break.

ALCON,

I've just been reading through the archived posts and I came across a post from late 2006 titled WWE Attacked in Iraq. A poster in that thread is me, username Iceman3914. I apologize for what would seem to be me creating an alt. I was stationed in Iraq when I made that username and after I got back, I stopped using the wrestlezone forum all together.

When I got pulled for coming (back) to South Korea, I started using the forums once again, at first just reading them and then I decided to make a username, I had thought that I had an older one, but none of my lost username searches were working. I think I signed up with my work email with that username, to which would not be working anymore now that I'm gone from that base.

What I'm stating here is that if I made an alt, I apologize, but I'm also requesting that the account for Iceman3914 be deleted as this is the username that I'm going to be sticking with. Thank you.

ALCON,

I've just been reading through the archived posts and I came across a post from late 2006 titled WWE Attacked in Iraq. A poster in that thread is me, username Iceman3914. I apologize for what would seem to be me creating an alt. I was stationed in Iraq when I made that username and after I got back, I stopped using the wrestlezone forum all together.

When I got pulled for coming (back) to South Korea, I started using the forums once again, at first just reading them and then I decided to make a username, I had thought that I had an older one, but none of my lost username searches were working. I think I signed up with my work email with that username, to which would not be working anymore now that I'm gone from that base.

What I'm stating here is that if I made an alt, I apologize, but I'm also requesting that the account for Iceman3914 be deleted as this is the username that I'm going to be sticking with. Thank you.

thr first time I read this, I didnt notice it at all. I am so desensitized :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back