• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The CAGE's CONFESSIONAL!

I wanna go on record and confess that I think it's absolutely ridiculous how most of you would bare all in a public forum about your personal lives. :disappointed:

Not really all I guess D-man, oh boy could I be sharing, but I feel I need to hold the most of the things to myself and the people I trust the most, probably cause I've been bullied a lot about a lot of those things.

I dont know why it matters, there is massive ambiguity here. Most of us will never know each other, who gives a shit if you put your life on blast here?

Yeah you got a point about that Norcal, but that doesn't mean there's not some of the posts, or personal things, that either people shouldn't really be put in a position of knowing.

Fictional example: "I raped a girl" for example, it's not something people really need to be thinking of when talking to that guy "oh he's a rapist", but some things I guess can't really be harmful, I don't care if people know I've never had a girlfriend for example, it's not gonna change who the hell I am.

There are two possible things going on here. Either some people are making stuff up for shiggles, or we have some really weird fucks on these forums.

I don't really have any proper secrets in the real world anyway, I don't think there's anything I could say here that nobody I actually know knows. Y'know?

Wow. You're fucked up. :lmao:

And you took it completely out of context, congratulations sir, this thread is awesome, and you ruined it.

good_job_gold_ribbon.png

And you're a fucking twit. Seriously? You do realize that I purposely did that, right?

Do you realize I was playing along? ;)

Seriously, I could never be an asshole to ANYBODY unless they purposely piss me off.

And pissing me off is a feature to brag about.

I was 17 and my stepmom was 29. My dad is 49. She lived down the street from us a couple of years ago before I moved out. She lived next door to one of my biffles and would come over sometimes when we would have beers. So let that situation play itself out in your head. One day my dad tells me he's dating and after asking who it became a little wierd. I'm not sure if he knows, I sure as hell never told him.

Wow. Sparky was obviously joking with the ***** comment.

Uhhh....secrets? There's nothing really.

I guess you could go with the fact that I either have "Chronic Depressive Episodes" in which I have a mini-emotional breakdown once every few months, or I have Bi-Polar. My psychiatrist isn't sure. I'm on Prozac though.

But I don't have any super weird secrets. I used to be on drugs and stuff. Sex, drugs, alcohol, all that shit. Got off of it in the 12th grade though. Somehow smart enough to keep a 3.26 and nab a full paid scholarship to the University of Arkansas while lit off my ass for most of 10th grade and half of 11th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back