The CAGE's CONFESSIONAL!

Have something you want to get off your chest that' s not directed at anyone? Want to tell the forum something that may change their perception of you? Do it here.

I *********e at my workplaces family bathroom. Do it almost everyday.

Go.

Do you flush afterwards?

I have like 30 amazing friends, I'm rich as hell, I fuck a new bitch every night and I'm getting blown right now.

I don't think anyone's going to share a 'deep' secret in here.

I mean, I cried during Ric Flair' 'heart attack' on Nitro. I thought the fucking guy was legit dying right in front of the world. Greatest wrestler in my generation possibly dying in the ring isn't something you look at and go, "BULLSHIT!" Of course, I found out it was a 'work' and didn't watch wrestling until the WWE bought WCW. Flair can sell better than anyone in the game, folks.

I'm married to a 47 year young GILF, she has given me head 2 times so far while she's taking a piss in the bar bathroom.

I cried more after I found out Brian Pillman died, than I did when my pappaw passed away.

And, that's the gospel truth, people.

I'm married to a 47 year young GILF, she has given me head 2 times so far while taking a piss in the bar bathroom.

Confession:
That is actually one of my biggest sexual fantasies.

Well, with someone younger.

While at a job I had working construction for my uncle, I was known to dance around when I heard both "Breathless" by the Corrs, and "Barbie Girl" by Aqua.

I have a replica of my penis. I've made sex tapes before. I've had sex while posting on WZ and talking to members of this forum on MSN. (in groups and single chats) I often post on WZ these days when I'm taking a shit. I'm doing that right now, actually. My friends have recorded me trying to pick up girls, including a Woman, who I didn't know was married - who's Husband proceeded to chase me down a mall corridor. I don't drink or smoke, nor do I have any desire to in the future.

Everything said here is real. Except for one. Can you figure it out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back