• PeteRosesHaircut

• fromthesouth

• jmt225

• El_Miko

• Richard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to point out that I was nominated to be in the POTY thread by Nofate. He happens to be one of the top contenders. I'm just sayin'.

Think about it.

Yeah, I saw that. Were you the only ROTY candidate nominated for POTY?

If so, that is a travesty.

I mean that PRH wasn't nominated.

Tooooo baaaad.

Nofate and I share similar ideas on a few areas of discussion. He knows I'm a good poster without actually seeing me post.

there was a huge snub in this.

even though he had to leave this place due to persuing an MMA career, none of the guys that are options even COME CLOSE to a kid named "Slim Pickens"

great poster, in all areas, funny guy, and was made a mod in a very short time. Slim would be up for POTY and get votes.

the dude joined in 06

just sayin'

I'm voting Tim. Not only is he a solid poster in the non-spam zones, with tons of room to grow, he is also a great bar room poster and an overall great guy.

It's just with the glitches on the forum, everything will be sorted out when the winners are announced.

Dammit Dammit Dammit

If it's any consolation, I racked my brain for nearly a week trying to decide this one. I mean, the competition was REALLY close, and this may be the hardest time I've had since posting these polls to pick one to support. I mean, where else are two contenders so close in ability, talent, and stature?

But, sorry PeteRosesHaricut, I went with Harthan.

L
225px-Mao_Zedong.jpg

If it's any consolation, I racked my brain for nearly a week trying to decide this one. I mean, the competition was REALLY close, and this may be the hardest time I've had since posting these polls to pick one to support. I mean, where else are two contenders so close in ability, talent, and stature?

Not sure I can choose between Murfish and Harthan.

^
Contradiction :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo