Harthan

Murfish

Tim

PeteRosesHaircut

fromthesouth

jmt225

El_Miko

Richard

***a preliminary round will take place in the bar room to determine the 10 finalists for the award.

Am I eligible for this next year?? I signed up 11-3-08...

I'm not sure what the guidelines are...

jmt225. I think he's a very passionate guy when it comes to posting. He posts knowledgeably. And not to mention he and I agree on most things related to wrestling. Great poster.

I like 48.7 for the most part. A little hit and miss, but likeable. All he needs is an epic name change. Epic name changes are fun.

As much as it pains me to do this... I have to vote for M... Muuurrr...

Can't do it. PRH ftw.

Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears.

Not literally, though, cause that would be gross.

Moving post the most overdone historical joke in history, I would like to announce my official support for, well, myself.

You might ask what qualifications I have, that makes me want to support myself. The fact is this - I could tell you it's because I'm witty, or intelligent, or brilliant, but the fact is, it's because I'm drop dead sexy. I'm sorry, I can't help it. Hell, just look at that Strummer avatar. Picture me as Joe Strummer. Yeah, that's what I thought.

So, look, I hear a lot of talk about this Murfish guy. But I want you to know something about Murfish - he's got a dark secret. I take you to OCW, when then OCW WHC was faced by a fan - none other than myself, Harthan. And that fan took him to the limit, and pinned him clean. Rumors of interference will NOT be tolerated. Due to a tragic turn of events, this man, he did not win the WHC, but the fact is, Murfish was pinned, and it was I who did it. Remember this. Remember what this says.

I'll tell you what it says.

It says that:

Harthan > Murfish.

Fact.

Vote for Harthan.

My name is Harthan, and I approve this message. Any references to real people, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Your results may vary. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If your erection lasts longer than 4 hours, seek medical help immediately.

Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears.

Not literally, though, cause that would be gross.

Moving post the most overdone historical joke in history, I would like to announce my official support for, well, myself.

You might ask what qualifications I have, that makes me want to support myself. The fact is this - I could tell you it's because I'm witty, or intelligent, or brilliant, but the fact is, it's because I'm drop dead sexy. I'm sorry, I can't help it. Hell, just look at that Strummer avatar. Picture me as Joe Strummer. Yeah, that's what I thought.

So, look, I hear a lot of talk about this Murfish guy. But I want you to know something about Murfish - he's got a dark secret. I take you to OCW, when then OCW WHC was faced by a fan - none other than myself, Harthan. And that fan took him to the limit, and pinned him clean. Rumors of interference will NOT be tolerated. Due to a tragic turn of events, this man, he did not win the WHC, but the fact is, Murfish was pinned, and it was I who did it. Remember this. Remember what this says.

I'll tell you what it says.

It says that:

Harthan > Murfish.

Fact.

Vote for Harthan.

My name is Harthan, and I approve this message. Any references to real people, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Your results may vary. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. If your erection lasts longer than 4 hours, seek medical help immediately.

:lmao:

This is worse than my overly desperate Chinatown campaign. That match was your flash in a pan. What have you done since that? I don't remember because your angles aren't important. On the other hand I have demolished Sabre's crew(except the quiet one) in short order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back