• PeteRosesHaircut

• fromthesouth

• jmt225

• El_Miko

• Richard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim. he is a great poster. Yeah cant think of much more because it's hard to explain how good he is and will be. tim ftw.

Tim, basically because he's Aussie, and if I need a favour from him in the future, he can pay me back for this.

Reactions: Tim
Not sure I can choose between Murfish and Harthan.

But MAN, look at these ten, and realize that the prelim eliminated 4 other strong starters. We're had a NICE crop this year!!!

Tim deserves this. When he first started, he wasn't very good. But with improvement over a short space of time, he improved into the greatest rookie of 2008. Good things are in his future.

Special mentions go to PeteRose and Harthan.

Reactions: Tim
I love this new guy.

I voted for 48.7 because he's a better poster than me.

But feel free to disagree with me everyone.
I disagree. You've started some great threads, such as the Death Penalty thread (I need to post in that) and you're a really great poster all around. 48.7's improving, but you're way better than him.

there was a huge snub in this.

even though he had to leave this place due to persuing an MMA career, none of the guys that are options even COME CLOSE to a kid named "Slim Pickens"

great poster, in all areas, funny guy, and was made a mod in a very short time. Slim would be up for POTY and get votes.

I voted OrtonIsLegend cause I just read a thread he posted in where he said he liked Michaels/Flair

PRH is a close second cause he supports festivus, and his name is better than Murfish

I disagree. You've started some great threads, such as the Death Penalty thread (I need to post in that) and you're a really great poster all around. 48.7's improving, but you're way better than him.

I don't even know what to say, except that if I had voted for myself, instead of filling my head with flase modesty, I could be competitive.

Oh well, on to winning next year's POTY.

it almost spells potty. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back