"The Brock Angle Award" for Rookie of the Year (READ THE FIRST POST)

Who Wins Rookie of the Year?

• SavageTaker

• The D-Man

• Lord Sidious

• Tenta

• Phoenix

• Dave

• Lariat

• INDYJon22

• Razor

• GuyCompton

• CH David

• Cowboyfromhell

• Dewey

• ForThoseAboutToDoc

• GD

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no, no, ST. You were supposed to contradict me so we could keep this going! You lose.

It's okay Doc. There's nothing wrong with losing. Which you've done in this thread. Analyze what you did wrong, learn from your mistakes, and next time you might win. Well, not really. But it never hurts to try, eh?

No, I mean losing. Losing pretty badly. You gave it a try and failed. At least you're showing you're not scared. Now, you need to take my advice and lose again...just don't lose as bad.

Maybe I should take your advice. Your advice is pretty good, ST. I'll be sure to take it.

I think taking your advice is that right thing to do. After all, it's good advice.

In conclusion, I'll take the advice you gave me.

See, I don't see how one can lose "again" when one never lost in the first place...

Am I the only one who's noticed how many ellipses NSL uses? He's approaching Becker and obiwansidisi levels.

Oh, but you did lose. And it'll happen again. You just wait.

And yes...you're the...only...one who's...not..iced...how many...ellipses...NSL...uses...

b1680ef0d341f78cbca60c651e29adb2.jpg

Reactions: gd
Jesum Crows, whatever the fuck that was between ST and Doc was horrible. I love both of you, but you guys just are not, as Doc would put it, "WAR" material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back