• Yazloz

• Diet Soda/Big Hungry

• Mack Militant

• Hollywood Nightmare

• Smizzyy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
This poll will be open until December 31st. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by written votes.

Nominees
Yazloz
Diet Soda
Mack Militant
Hollywood Nightmare
Smizzyy

It's between Yazloz and Big Hungry here, but I'm voting for Yazloz because he's my boy and I sometimes play XBox with him. Big Hungry/Diet Soda is a perfectly good way to vote, though.

Yazloz for sure; after interacting with him while he was still a newbie before his WZCW days I'd knew he'd be cool.

Yazloz, I love Diet Soda but Yazloz and I pawn noobs on Battlefield so that's a huge plus in my book.

Yaz and Big Hungry could both win and I'd be cool with it. Both great dudes.

Yazloz's contributions to the forum have been large. Solid poster in all forums and has made a big impact in WZCW. I'm a big Diet Soda fan as well but Yazloz has my vote.

Not sure if Hollywood is actually a rookie.

Smizzyy? Fuck that guy.

Mack Militant's great, but Yazloz has brought a great mix of wrestling and non-wrestling posts this year that I've noticed. I also like how he puts thoughts in his spam posts instead of just going to every thread and making little one-liners just so people see his name.

Yazloz gets my vote.

I could have voted for myself, but I'm better than that...that means you should totally vote for me.

DS is a solid solid dude and our time taking shots and attempting to one up each other in this race has been fun. Mack is a solid poster from what I have seen. Smizzy is a another guy I don't know as well, but from his WZCW time I've got to say he has potential to make an impact there. Hollywood Nightmare :shrug: ;)

Dang it Yazloz why'd ya have to do that?
dnodS.gif

I'll return the favour because I do honestly believe the best all-round new poster of the last 12 months is Yazloz and not me. He contributes not only to the spam and non-spam wrestling sections, he's a top barfly, gets involved with WZCW, knows a heck of a lot about sports, is not shy of bringing his own personal life on to these boards, and just is an overall great guy. I tip my hat to you, sir.

Either way, to have been nominated (by people other than myself) is an honour, and already some of my favourite people on these boards have voted for me. Thank you, I am genuinely touched that you guys have taken me on board. It's been a fun year, and I'm glad I've got myself stuck in with as much of the forums as possible.

I've heard good of Yazloz, but I'll have to go for Big Hungry because of his innovative threads. Genius.

Smizzy had that cool thumbprint rep thing though!

Any votes my way are appreciated, but those two guys are simply better.

I voted Smizzyy because no one else voted for him and because Yazloz is hogging all the damn votes, piece of shit. Why don't you share some of those votes Yaz? Don't you have enough of them? Ya dick!

I voted Smizzyy because no one else voted for him and because Yazloz is hogging all the damn votes, piece of shit. Why don't you share some of those votes Yaz? Don't you have enough of them? Ya dick!

I sent out some very X rated pics of myself to anyone who promised to vote for me. It isn't my fault I know how to please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back