"The Undertaker / Nathan Jones Award" for Best Mentor / Mentee Duo

Which Duo Wins for Best Mentor / Mentee?

• Lee / Phoenix

• IrishCanadian25 / The D-Man

• IrishCanadian25 / SavageTaker

• TM / Dave

• FTS / Razorback

• Doc / Theo Mays

• Lee / Dave

• xfearbefore / Milkyway!

• klunderbunker / Tenta

• Tenta / Doc

• Y 2 Jake / Marquis

• Thriller / CH David

• Shocky / The Lariat

• TheOneBigWill / NightShiftLoser

• TM / Jane

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Nominees:

Lee / Phoenix
IrishCanadian25 / The D-Man
IrishCanadian25 / SavageTaker
TM / Dave
FTS / Razorback
Doc / Theo Mays
Lee / Dave
xfearbefore / Milkyway!
klunderbunker / Tenta
Tenta / Doc
Y 2 Jake / Marquis
Thriller / CH David
Shocky / The Lariat
TheOneBigWill / NightShiftLoser
TM / Jane​

IC and D-Man...

Wasn't a hard vote this year. Also, KB/NSL > Will/NSL...

τδιγλε;1583823 said:
If it wasn't for Will, you wouldn't be as open about your perversions; it may not have been for the best, but he definitely had the most profound influence on you.

I was pretty open about them beforehand. And, X would have 'brought them out" eventually.

Shocky and Lariat. Without his push and his rep, I'd be nowhere near where I'm at today. Plus he's mad at Notre Dame. This could ease the pain.

How in the name of fuck the fuck are myself and Tenta not on this list? Our bromance was quite obvious.

As much as I hate to acknowledge that clown IC25 for anything, D-Man has turned into a very good poster. Although is that because IC had anything to do with it, or was D-Man simply good all on his own ... and didn't need anyone to guide him?

D-Man would have been fine on his own, but if it means giving Sean William Scott credit to acknowledge D-Man as a poster, I'll do my good deed.

Remember how great Razor and I were as a team before he disappeared? Well, I heard D-Man kidnapped him so he could get himself an award. A vote for those two is a vote for crime (and possible anal rape.). No one pees in Razor's butt and gets trophies for it.

τδιγλε;1584497 said:
Personal call. klunderbunker actually made a thread calling Tenta his heir...how can you compete with that?

That's hogwash, KB trying to take credit for my discovery of the diamond in the rough that was Tenta. Our partnership was unforgettable from our first debate in the WZ singles tournament.

As much as I hate to acknowledge that clown IC25 for anything, D-Man has turned into a very good poster. Although is that because IC had anything to do with it, or was D-Man simply good all on his own ... and didn't need anyone to guide him?

D-Man would have been fine on his own, but if it means giving Sean William Scott credit to acknowledge D-Man as a poster, I'll do my good deed.

Mark this day down, everyone. This is the first time that Sidious has legitimately made me laugh my ass off. That was funny, man...

But honestly, IC25 has guided me on just about every subject I've created and every guideline that I needed to follow on this site to try and become well-respected by all of you. The only thing I did on my own on this site was the Debator's League, but that's because we were in competition the whole way and had to worry about ourselves the whole time. The rest of my accomplishments would be there without his guidance.

VOTE IrishCanadian25 / The D-Man!!

I was biased with my one tbh. But then I'd happily back IC/D-Man as my backup vote cause they do deserve it :)

Sidious, you said you'd vote for me... :(

He PMd me asking why he should vote for me/Tenta. Here's the response I gave him:

Doc Blocker said:
I started talking to Tenta during the Summer, the same time I became much more active on here. There was a thread Tenta posted about meeting a girl because of an Earthquake action figure, and we just really hit it off. He selected Dave and I as his students, though it was slightly facetious. For the most part, he's one of my best friends, and easily my best friend on here. He's nice, genuine, and a damn good poster.

I have contributed to his thread "The John Tenta Memorial For Terrible Gimmicks" in the Old School section by commenting on inductions and even writing one myself, for TL Hopper.

You can see me imitating his posting style in my "long" posts for the Games No One Played thread (In VGT) and the General Photoshop Sig-Making Tips, Tricks, and Tutorials Thread (In Digital Arts and Graphics). I also use his style in debates, taking apart posts bit by bit by using quotes. I know many people do it, but I try my best to emulate Tenta and never become flamey or mean, and to infuse my posts with a little bit of humor. I also know when to concede defeat.

Tenta has inspired me in so many ways, and I am proud to call him my mentor and friend.

Maybe I don't deserve to win this, but I should get a vote from someone who isn't me...right?

Also, Doc/Theo Mays ftw.

Sidious, you said you'd vote for me... :(

He PMd me asking why he should vote for me/Tenta. Here's the response I gave him:

Maybe I don't deserve to win this, but I should get a vote from someone who isn't me...right?

Also, Doc/Theo Mays ftw.

Doc, I voted for you for Best Graphics. You know you are going to win that one. I have to spread the recognition around.

D-Man just has proven to be a very good poster. I know that idiot IC had nothing to do with it ... but still. You'll get some recognition on here. Relax.

Vote for TM and Dave. TM is the Sports mod and one of the most respected people on here. I have made a pretty good name for myself and am a WZCW mod. I wouldn't have gotten there without him.

No love for TM/Jane?

I'll go IC and Dman though, considering they actually know each other.

I'm suprised Xfear and I are even on this list. >.> I thought I was the only one that truely saw us as a "Mentor/Mentee" type relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back