• CHDavid

• Cowboyfromhell

• Dewey

• ForThoseAboutToDoc

• GD

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually really difficult. It's down to one of two people for me:Tenta and Lord Sidious. No offense to anyone else on the list, cause you're all pretty awesome and shit, but these two guys are just right at the top of my favourite posters list. Keep in mind I rarely venture out of the Bar Room, but when I do it's normally to check on the posts of Tenta and Sidious. But it doesn't stop there. The best poster has to contribute everywhere, and these guys, despite being the top of the wrestling posters ranking, both perform strongly in the Bar Room, whether they are criticizing everyone and creating massive heat, or being hilarious and awesome. Both these guys deserve it.

With that said... I'm going to go with Sidious. I believe I've said in the past I'd vote for Tenta, and I almost did, but when I think about it Sidious has just brought so much to the forums the last little while. I remember when he first started out, and was absolutely hated. Within a few months he became one of the top posters on the site. He puts so much effort into everything, and is so passionate about what he has to say. He isn't involved in Bar Room politics, or "controversy". He's just an amazing poster who earned his WWE Mod Spot by giving great opinions and debating like he owns the forum.

Anyway. That's my choice. I urge you to vote either Tenta or Sidious. They both deserve it.

So... Vote:Sidious

So Sid, other than my joking personality in the Bar, have you seen any of my stuff?

No, CH. :confused:

I don't see you enough in the main wrestling sections to rank you up there with the best yet, my friend.

If you want to capture my attention, you have to find another way to stand out somehow so I can endorse you.

But Modding WWE is pretty much full-time, as that is obviously the most trafficked section on the site. So if you post in there frequent enough, make some outstanding posts, and get in some good debate, I WILL NOTICE YOU.

But because there is such a high volume in there, that is probably where 97% of my time is spent, in trying to keep up with reviewing posts, making posts of my own, warning/infracting, merging threads, etc.

All right, I've been given the option to make a new thread...I'm going to exercise it. A public poll will be put up. However, here's the deal: if there are any shenanigans whatsoever, then I will close the poll and the award will go to IrishCanadian25. Also, if your votes are suspected to have come from PM or MSN, I will out you; yes, I will even do this if you had no part in wrangling your own votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back