IrishCanadian25
FTS
NightShiftLoser
Slyfox696
tdigle
klunderbunker
Razorback
GD​

I voted myself to avoid the 1 vote loss, but Gelgarin should really win this.

Very flattering to receive so many nominations, but I don’t think I can be voting for myself here. One minor aspect of ‘overall posting’ is the art of actually making posts, and by my count I’ve increased my post count by less that 150 non spam posts over the past twelve months. There are plenty of people on the list who have my ability and are able to product tenfold that, so I’ll be voting for one of them.

To be more specific, I’m voting Tastycles. Nobody on the forum produces more consistent quality and is able to move between wrestling and non wrestling sections with such ease. When in the Cigar Lounge he’s one of the highest quality guy there, and when talking wresting he’s still on the very top rung of the ladder. I honestly can’t think of a single other guy who makes the transition so well.
He’s also British, and if I’m not trying to take this award for myself I can at least be a little bit nationalistic about it.

Xfear, Irish & Slyfox peaked over a year ago. Jmt, Tdigle & Sidious would be posters I'd read if I was intrested.

I'll have to consider this one for a while, but I can say this.

No way I should win this award this year. I don't post nearly enough, or care nearly enough about what I'm posting, to win the award. Appreciate the nomination, but I'm ready to pass the torch this year.

This is really tough, and there's NO WAY that I would WASTE my vote on myself here, but thanks for the nomination. (I'd rather concentrate on winning Rookie of the Year.)

Tastycles gets my vote here. I agree with Gelgarin... Tasty is one of the most consistently strong posters on this site. I absolutely love to read his posts because I always learn something, the posts are easy on the eyes, well structured, thought-provoking, informative, and everything that makes this site superior to all other wrestling forums.

Tasty's posts are a perfect representation of how to make Wrestlezone a top notch site to visit in terms of its forums and poster therein.

VOTE FOR TASYCLES!!

After getting over the pain of not being nominated, I went with xfear. I don't feel like typing tonight, so we'll just leave it at the fact you suck if you don't vote for him.

xfearbefore 4 best poster.

Sid, I may not(often) agree with his views, but damnit if the man can't put together one hell of a post and damnit if he can't start good threads.

How the fuck did I get nominated for this?

KB has my vote, shocked he doesn't have any yet, it's a crime.

I went with Xfear, he spends every waking hour on this place. Averages like 5,000 posts a month, or something crazy like that. That being so, every single post is noteworthy, and extremely well thoughout. He deserves it.

My vote is going to Gelgarin, who is clearly the best at adding funnies to good long posts on the forums. However, if I'm still somehow tied for the lead/losing by one, I'll be voting for myself. I don't deserve it, and I'm immensely suprised to even be nominated, but seeing that I have been, and I'm doing well, I don't want to lose by one/draw because the other guy has voted for themself.

I nominate and vote for myself. I am not as active as others but I pick and choose my posts carefully, and try to add something to the conversation rather than a. try to make others look stupid b. blatantly flame people without provocation c. bitch and complain about everything d. repeat the same shit someone else just said in other words. In adding to the conversation I a. try to bring up points that may have been overlooked b. try to present ideas that people may not have thought of either and c. draw in the reader and give them a little bit of a story or article rather than just a rant about my opinions. We shall see what comes of all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back