• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

That Danielson Thread Is Still Going?

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
GET. OVER. IT. Bryan Danielson is gone. In the slight altered words of Shawn, The American Dragon has left the building. People need to either get on YouTube or buy the next set of Ring of Honor tickets and shut their cum-stained, cock-sucking mouths about. That thread is such a mess of stupidity and spam I want to destroy it. And having to post this saddens me, as I'm a Danielson fan myself.

Oh, and a joke. What do Bryan Danielson and Chris Benoit have in common?

They have amazing in-ring ability, they choke people, and they'll never be mentioned by the WWE again.

EDIT: Okay, looking back I retract that joke, the choking part was in bad taste.

I think the wonder of that thread is that no-one knows why it happened. There is so much scope for the angle, for Danielson himself and for the various consequences that it's capturing the imagination.

I'm not going anywhere near it. I hope Dragon goes to TNA.

That thread is ridiculous. It's predominantly newbies (i'm aware that I am a newbie) posting links consisting of different theories. I've just stayed away completely.

No, seriously, you are tired of the threads and so you go and start yet another one about it? What the fuck were you thinking?

And what does The Sign Guy and Matt Hardy have in common? No matter what, nobody gives a shit about them.

Fair enough. What do Carlito and Riaku have in common? They're both dirty, lazy Puerto Ricans that will never get over with anyone who matters.

What the fuck is wrong with being dirty, you talentless piece of shit? Riaku has *********ed and left a jizz puddle that has more interesting and entertaining things to say than you.

Fair enough. What do Carlito and Riaku have in common? They're both dirty, lazy Puerto Ricans that will never get over with anyone who matters.
Then you should be embarrassed that a dirty, lazy Puerto Rican upstaged your sorry ass.

What the fuck is wrong with being dirty, you talentless piece of shit? Riaku has *********ed and left a jizz puddle that has more interesting and entertaining things to say than you.
I did what!?!
aww someone's pissed off the 15 year old smark

Sorry.

Another failed attempt at comedy by The Sign Guy. God, I am Matt Hardy. Damn you my brother, I hate yo...wait...I don't have a brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back