Tastycles Newsletter

Why I am voting BNP:
26769_107792239259438_102796689758993_60267_6925609_n.jpg

25848_111205722251423_102796689758993_71442_2708136_n.jpg

Tastycles, as you may be aware Hull have been relegated. It's a shame, I'm over it personally, but this now means that there will not be another Clash Of The Titans for some time unless Stoke & Hull are drawn together in a cup game. So what I'm proposing to you is that Stoke vs. Fulham be the new Clash Of The Titans. Obviously we can't call it that, leave the memories alone, maybe we'll could call it Jason & The Argonauts, whatever, it's a work in process to say the least. Anyway, we need something to bring some life back into this place, are you up for it?

Tonight can be a test run, of sorts.

Tastycles, as you may be aware Hull have been relegated. It's a shame, I'm over it personally, but this now means that there will not be another Clash Of The Titans for some time unless Stoke & Hull are drawn together in a cup game. So what I'm proposing to you is that Stoke vs. Fulham be the new Clash Of The Titans. Obviously we can't call it that, leave the memories alone, maybe we'll could call it Jason & The Argonauts, whatever, it's a work in process to say the least. Anyway, we need something to bring some life back into this place, are you up for it?

Tonight can be a test run, of sorts.

Yes, we'll have to do it next season, I was at work when you wrote this. Worst Fulham match of the season by a mile. The goal was literally the only chance. For a large portion of the match the Stoke fans were doing a conga line around the stand, coming in and out the exits etc. It looked quite fun, but I couldn't help but think they'd spent £50 to do that and probably another £30 to get there.

In other news, no radio show today, can't really be arsed and I've got an tomorrow.

£20 for the coach, which isn't that bad. The match tickets were overpriced, as were last years. I want to go to Fulham, but I'm not paying $40 for a match like that. Out of the 4 games we've had in the past two seasons only one has been any good.

Are any Stoke games good? The fans were singing "Can we play you every week?" I'd honestly rather watch my team lose 7-0 than watch that every week.

The next radio show I do will have the theme "songs that sound exactly the same as each other in some respects, but are quite different in others", for example

and

or

and

Suggestions of more are wanted, so help me out.

I can't find the original but it was written in 1966, and performed by Astrud Gilberto sound familiar?

That's cool. I didn't recognise it until I looked it up.

A bit of a more obvious one, this, but keep 'em coming.

[YOUTUBE]bBin9qC5dKg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]SaeLKhRnkhQ[/YOUTUBE]

Are any Stoke games good? The fans were singing "Can we play you every week?" I'd honestly rather watch my team lose 7-0 than watch that every week.

From this season:

vs. Chelsea 1-2 (Chelsea steal the win after stoppage time added on top of stoppage time)
vs. Blackpool 4-3 (We went 2-0 down and it looked like another shitty cup defeat)
vs. Everton 1-1 (Wiped the floor with them, until they scored)
vs. Spurs 1-0 (Got battered for 82 minutes, then nicked one)
vs. Wolves 2-2 (2-0 up at half time)
vs. Wigan 2-2
vs. Villa (Scored a legit goal which wasn't allowed)
vs. Fulham 3-2
vs. Arsenal 3-1 (FA Cup)
vs. Man City x3 (Robbed in the league, good draw in the 1st FA Cup match, brilliant victory in the 2nd)
vs. Arsenal 1-3 (Worth it for how the Ramsey leg break effected Stoke more than Arsenal)
vs. Chelsea 0-7 (I was entertained by it)

There were other matches that were good, but I can't be bothered to list a 3-0 victory over Blackburn or a 2-1 loss to Bolton.

The irony is that we were part of much better matches last season when people weren't saying something like ''Stoke do actually get it down and play''.

Fulham's home games were pretty much all good, until they beat Juventus. Since then, they haven't tried at all in the League, and the Europa League has consisted of 2-1 wins against German teams.

Me neither, the teams coming up look better than the ones going down. And I think we'll get rid of members of our squad without having suitable replacements.

Newcastle released a club statement yesterday, one thing they pointed out was that there would be no capital for new players.

Барбоса;2036636 said:
Join the club

You'll get £100 million for Torres and Gerrard

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back