Tastycles Newsletter

I believe the last time I took advantage of my student advantages was a year ago to get in to a student night at a club when my housemates wents.

Last time I used my discount was about 2 or 3 years, I probably could still get away with it, but meh, don't want to take a chance.

I need your help WZ.

Is it a comedian that said they once saw a bunch of tramps lauging at a three legged dog eating chunks of vomit or did I actually see it myself? I'd like it to be one of my anecdotes, but I can't be certain it actually happened, I think it did, but maybe I'm just thinking of an old joke.

So, radio show at 2. Better get your requests and guesses in here now, as I think it's quite likely that the Rare FM computer is still broken.

You used to need a special card to get in hmv, but I think they abolished it completely when they brought out that card that you use to get a cardboard Hulk Hogan. My girlfriend tells me that Debenhams don't do it either.

6 goals
5 stone
4 years
3 repaired tendons
2 assists
1 Tastycles' triumphant return to the football pitch.

That was Tuesday, today is Thursday and I can barely walk.

Same, he fails to remember he has pros. We'll be the end of him.

Sorry yo, you two weren't on and I went with what I figured I could defend. Something about American and British Time Zones are a bitch.

Something about stupid Swedish Vampire movies are a bitch!

Lost voice.

_48828088_brede466reu.jpg

A day in the life of my text messages:

Girlfriend: Shall we get the train home together?

Tastycles: Yes, I get the 6:20 train, I'll meet you on it

Girlfriend: Ok

....6:20 arrives...

Tastycles: I'm on the fifth carriage, by the front doors.

[call] girlfriend: which platform

Tastycles: Errr, 17 I think.

girlfriend: ok

[end of call]

..train leaves...

Tastycles: Are you on the train?

Girlfriend: I got on the wrong train, on my way to Colchester, see you in two hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back