Tastycles Newsletter

3-1 down now.

I did say weeks ago Leicester would win the play offs

Really? Oh well. Leicester used to be a prem team, and usually went down. They deserve to be a yoyo club at least.

This you?:

From dazareth on Twitter: "My dad's inside the Nordbank Arena. I couldn't go because I have an exam tomorrow. Please Fulham, score so I can revise!"

Fuck me, haven't felt as nervous this since

FAcup2006_468x320.jpg

or maybe even

20050526-liverpool-gerrard.jpg

So yeah a 12th finish will get you manager of the year

So, I finished university today. I would be happier, except for the fact that somebody threw themselves in front of my tube on the way to my last exam. The sight of 100 or so people enter shock and immediately start crying on the platform put me off a bit, to be honest with you.

Oh honestly. I didn't see the guy, or what was left of him, but just seeing these other people was enough really. On my way out, there was a load of primary school kids at the top of the escalators. If he'd taken two minutes longer then they would have seen it.

As soon as it happened, the driver came on the intercom thing, in tears, it was most unsettling.

The most eventful thing that's ever happened to me on the tube was a homeless man pissing on to the track in front of small children, yelling "My cock! My cock! The whole world loves my cock!"

The most eventful thing that's ever happened to me on the tube was a homeless man pissing on to the track in front of small children, yelling "My cock! My cock! The whole world loves my cock!"

My girlfriend was on the tube when somone opened the doors between the carriages, put one foot in either carriage and pissed on the track.

My girlfriend is watching that Dorothy programme. Some observations:

1) The ginger Welsh one is in the final. My girlfriend is not as excited as she should be to see one of her tribe succeeding.

2) Their dresses are a bit ****ty for what is supposed to be a 12 year old girl

3) Andrew Lloyd-Webber looks like he is melting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back