The "Just in Case the World Does End" Thread

I've got nothing to say. Now that you all know I started watching wrestling in late 2001, I think I'm pretty much an open book. Except for all of those other secrets that I'll take to the grave.

I've got nothing to say. Now that you all know I started watching wrestling in late 2001, I think I'm pretty much an open book. Except for all of those other secrets that I'll take to the grave.

Your secrets are safe with me, Coco.

I will never disclose the events of that night in Amsterdam...

I'm glad I was able to satisfy my unhealthy infatuation with wrestling here.

I look forward to possibility of the world ending so at least I know I won't be spending most of my Saturday nights here.

Барбоса;4259817 said:
Your secrets are safe with me, Coco.

I will never disclose the events of that night in Amsterdam...
Thankfully, the video footage (and all potential viewers) will die with the world.

Барбоса;4259843 said:
Have you orchestrated the end of the world to make sure that no one sees it?
My lawyer has instructed me not to answer that question.

I think you all misunderstood. The world isnt ending, they are just telling everyone that in hopes that Dagger off's himself early & civilization can move on without him.

Plus, we are trusting a Mayan calendar? Did they somehow get a hold of the cosmic day planner? Was 12\21\12 circled in red ink with a shopping list and reminder to DVR Sanford & Son?

If the world does somehow end tomorrow, take solace in the fact that CM Punk was the last WWE Champion ever. Thus breaking another record.

If the world ends i'll be happy with the fact that i'm gonna be so drunk I won't even know what's going on.

Oh and the fact that in the last year of the world John Cena and Randy Orton did not hold either world title at all, That's just great.

And the fact i'll be the last WZPC tag team champion ever, I guess that's pretty cool.

If the world ends i'll be happy with the fact that i'm gonna be so drunk I won't even know what's going on.

Oh and the fact that in the last year of the world John Cena and Randy Orton did not hold either world title at all, That's just great.

And the fact i'll be the last WZPC tag team champion ever, I guess that's pretty cool.

Ahem.

3sagcy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back