Tastycles Newsletter

Oh, don't be silly. I don't really care, and I'd prefer it if you did keep them up, as the vast majority of my photos are from about 2006, and this makes me look like I still have a social life. My brother will take the piss, but he does that anyway, and it's probably better now it's out in the open. Hiding my wrestling DVDs was getting laborious.

Damn straight!

Who knows, maybe he was secretly liking it too?

Surreal night last night. Went out, which in itself is pretty rare, to a lesbian engagement party in a club which was full of goths and a lot of cross dressers. It was tiny, but then Adam Ant of ADAM ANT IN MENTAL HOSPITAL fame came out and performed as the opening act for a band that comprised of two transvestites that were about 19 and their drummer, who was a bloke in a wig.

So yeah, saw an 80s icon in a pub the size of err... a small pub.

I know! What was weirder was that one of his songs was something like "I've got a cock in my pocket, cock in my pocket, cock in my pocket, cock in my pocket, gonna whip it and make you cream"

He also sang this

and did the dance to this

but he didn't sing it, unfortunately.

Philosophy and History of Science, to be precise.

Fuck me. I tried to make a post earlier, but the shift key was sticky. So I took it off. I have just spent two hours trying to put it back, eventually deciding on vandalising the computer with a screwdriver. It worked.

That explains, well, not a lot. What's not a lot? I suppose you could say a little. That explains a little. There.

No internet. He's reduced to playing Solitaire. Bah gawd.

And he referenced something about ants. He has an ant problem, I think he said.

poster.php

Mrs. Tastycles: You're drunk, lets sing a song on the bus

Drunken Tastycles "In case you forgot or just fell off, I'm still hot knock your shell off"

Asian people on bus: do doo do dooo, do dooo do doooo.

FUCKING SICK TO DEATH OF EVERYONE GOING MENTAL.

Not really. Considered doing a vBookie on who would be next. Couldn't be arsed/don't really know how. My prediction for next fall from grace is Sam saying something more racist than usual, thus leaving Master_Awesome 14 in the lurch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back