Tastycles Newsletter

If you think the flag's cool, you should go there. The Red Dragon is on everything. Welsh people also speak English as if they are speaking Welsh. Except me, who speaks Welsh like I'm speaking English.

Especially after we sunk their battleships.

If there ever was an incident that simultaneously highlighted the stupidity and anti-British prejudice of the French as well as the potential obdurate rigidity of military command even in the face of an obvious choice.

I cannot understand the French failure to react to the "join us or be neutralised" ultimatum of the British High Command.

Yet another incident in history when the dogged determination of Anglo-Saxon was underestimated.

Yeah, we did kill a lot of people back in the day. Now we're lucky if we kill nearly as many innocents as Israel. Have you seen how big that country is? How do they find the time to kill so many innocent people?

I would say by having their entire population trained for military service helps the Israeli strike rate.

As for Britain, the media has thoroughly damaged our slaughter potential. Not because they care that much for our opponents but because they go crazy at the idea that a British soldier might actually die in a conflict...

Perish the thought

She said you were all nice enough to stay at Tasty Towers next time. True story. She too thought the guys behind us were weird.

Reactions: Lee
"So, you like John Cena, do you little boy?"

I can only assume that had the man not taken his son away, that story would have ended with the boy in court showing the judge on a Big Show action figure where the guy touched him.

It's scary cos it's true. Though when Mrs Tasty saw the big show I had to laugh at her mark out.

Just bought the plethora of wrestling treats on eBay. WrestleMania anthology, No Way Out/Backlash 2000, some Royal Rumbles, which I don't want, and the Undertaker DVD.

I was watching The Stranglers on youtube, and someone wrote "they have completely ripped off Elastica". The stupidity of that comment will be understood by few, and saying that it is stupid probably makes me a bit of a music snob, but if you watch the videos it's pretty fucking obvious.

Tasty = Top bloke

Seconded

Just bought the plethora of wrestling treats on eBay. WrestleMania anthology, No Way Out/Backlash 2000, some Royal Rumbles, which I don't want, and the Undertaker DVD.

Backlash 2000 = AWESOME, love that one, I'm old school and have it on VHS. Is that the Tombstone DVD? If so that's a good one there, it's kept in kafaybe and got some good matches there but naturally misses a chunk out during the Attitude Era cause they only just learned how to use the blur tool.

Brother found out I like wrestling, my worst kept secret is now entirely out in the open.

Is your brother the kind that screams cry wolf?

But I was reluctant to put the pics up as not many knew I watch it still except for the odd people or two. I do apologise and should have asked if it was ok prior, problem was that the pics that you featured in were the best ones.

Did you want me to take the ones with you down?

Backlash 2000 = AWESOME, love that one, I'm old school and have it on VHS. Is that the Tombstone DVD? If so that's a good one there, it's kept in kafaybe and got some good matches there but naturally misses a chunk out during the Attitude Era cause they only just learned how to use the blur tool.

Yes it is the tombstone one.

Is your brother the kind that screams cry wolf?

But I was reluctant to put the pics up as not many knew I watch it still except for the odd people or two. I do apologise and should have asked if it was ok prior, problem was that the pics that you featured in were the best ones.

Did you want me to take the ones with you down?

Oh, don't be silly. I don't really care, and I'd prefer it if you did keep them up, as the vast majority of my photos are from about 2006, and this makes me look like I still have a social life. My brother will take the piss, but he does that anyway, and it's probably better now it's out in the open. Hiding my wrestling DVDs was getting laborious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back