• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sweet Game/Waste of Time for movie geeks.

Find your favorite film in the search thing at the top, put in the name and you can put it up against three films, that should get it higher in your rankings. Unless it comes up against shit.

I felt the same way when I saw The Last Seduction as his number 8.

I'm getting pissed at how low ranked alot of my favorite movies are so far. I've judged like 650 damn movies here, I should not have The Wrestler or Jackie Brown in my Top Ten right now. Good movies, not Top Ten. It's got Donnie Darko and Requiem For a Dream though, so that's good.

I have 5 times as many movies that I haven't seen compared to the ones that I've seen.

I've found as time goes on, I get more aware of which films are in my top ten, so my voting gets fixed even further. But somehow I had The Godfather drop from my top 5 to around 60th, how the hell it dropped that low I don't know, but I want it back in my top films!

You should be able to just select a movie you don't want in the top 20 (Starsky and Hutch) and move it down, not have to match it up against 3 other movies to move it down 5 places.

1. The Shining
2. The Terminator
3. Jaws
4. Romper Stomper
5. City of God
6. Jurassic Park
7. The Shawshank ...
8. The Last Seduc...
9. Titanic
10. The Goonies
11. Edward Scissor...
12. Saving Private...
13. Batman Begins
14. The Long Good ...
15. Robocop
16. Get Carter
17. Trainspotting
18. Requiem for a ...
19. Oldboy
20. The Pledge

This is my top 20 according to that site. Titanic, Batman Begins, Saving Private Ryan & The Goonies shouldn't be there.

I think my top 20 is okay, but I think if I shift it anymore it will get worse.

Just set the parameters to your top fifty, and you'll be able to move it around.

There's a way to take a movie off your list and have it put back into your unranked list so that it gets done all over again. Go to your list and click on the movie you don't want in and hit remove from my flickchart. It resets the ranking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back