• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Supermans way of making Sigs, yes this is a thread to request signatures.

Final Form Snyper.

GOAT Human Being
I have been doing signatures/graphics on and off for a awhile over a year and have made some good ones.

I don't really have a certain style in making graphics.

My newest signature only took me about 10 minutes to do and if requested would put in more time and effort for you.

I hope to get some requests.

NOTE: I can't post it up yet because Photobucket is doing maintenance but when it is back open I'll put it up here.

Dude what the heck you just requested that exact same sig from me.

It doesn't matter anyway. People often give there request to the open and choose the best one....... ask Theo or Doc how it is.

It's a dog eat dog world in the Graphics Section.

Isa Granke

What do you want in it.

Size:
Text:
Main colour:

This is how you want to make as your style, it's not my choice because it might be different to yours.

It doesn't matter anyway. People often give there request to the open and choose the best one....... ask Theo or Doc how it is.

Isa Granke

What do you want in it.

Size:
Text:
Main colour:

This is how you want to make as your style, it's not my choice because it might be different to yours.

size: same as yours
text: under aj have it say Phenomenally
under miz have it say Awesome
under bryan have it say dragon
have it go aj miz then bryan that way its says Phenomenally Awesome Dragon
main color: a mix between red and blue

Yes except you aren't suppose to go all willy nilly and ask different sig makers at once. If you want a variety you are suppose to make a thread asking no certain sigmaker.

i'm part of different forums and like to have different sigs with those wrestlers. its nothing against you

But a lot of sigmakers (me included) take offense if you request a sig from someone and then go and request the exact same sig from a different person. I'm pretty sure Impaler got in trouble for doing this a few weeks back.

Yes except you aren't suppose to go all willy nilly and ask different sig makers at once. If you want a variety you are suppose to make a thread asking no certain sigmaker.

But a lot of sigmakers (me included) take offense if you request a sig from someone and then go and request the exact same sig from a different person. I'm pretty sure Impaler got in trouble for doing this a few weeks back.

my bad i didnt know that i would offend you i will make sure not to do this again thanks you the info

Here it is as asked for. I hope you like it, I couldn't seem to find any pictures of The Miz holding both Money In The Bank Case and United States Championship.

AJMIZBRYAN.jpg

my bad i didnt know that i would offend you i will make sure not to do this again thanks you the info

It's alright. You're new here and I was just forewarning you in case you get in trouble for it in the near future. Just doing it for your safety mate. And that is quite the nice sig Superman Punch. Good stuff bud.

Im looking for a sig where Vegeta is looking through his scouter at Batman. The power level says "Over 9000!" And when Batman's name pops up it says "the Goddamn Batman".

Perhaps the Batman shown in the first image before the scouter would be the one in the top panel of this

batsorry0.jpg

Then once hes on the scouter the image shows the badass version of Batman and the name that registers says "The Goddamn Batman!"(picture can be of your choice) and "Over 9000!" etc

These of course are only suggestions. I would like to see your creative spin on this. It can be funny or totally serious.

No, I mean you can cut Batman out of that scene altogether and place him into a picture where Vegeta is looking at him or in a scene with him about to use his scouter to scan Batman.

It was a suggestion too, Im always open to seeing your original take on everything. I like peoples own artistic interpretations.

So make one or more its all good lol.

Fury You know it's unethical for me to make your signature now that I know that you asked Doc for it too. We sigmakers might be competitive but we don't undercut each other.

I can't in all seriousness make this for you now.

You already knew this before starting, to tell me you would have it done then change your mind is really fucked up.

Wow your an easy mark....... I'm going to get along with you fine, you should know we sig makes don't actually have hearts. I'm nearly there in making it. However it might be tomorrow, finding a good picture of Vegeta facing the way that accommodates Batman is going to be hard.

I would have paid to see your face while reading my above post.

True, it made you look like a dick lol. Yea it does appear as if it would be difficult. I wish I had photoshop and awesome sig making abilities like you guys so I could make them, but since I dont Im more or less at your mercy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back