In Sigs Requests We Trust!.!.!

2ebbfp2.jpg

just did this up in 5, not my best.. feel free to use it

Hey CM, can I get two requests?

The first one (for my sig) goes as follows:
From left: Kelly Kelly, Michelle McCool, Lita, Candice Michelle, Trish Stratus (make her look the main girl), Natalya, Mickie James, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella. The text should say "WWE(logo) An Icon Presentation". Use the sexiest and hottest pictures you can find. And please link the sig to this thread: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=175824

And the second request (for a wallpaper; size: 1024x768):
The main pic of Chris Jericho from his latest return (or any other with a similar jacket), to his left, him holding the Undisputed titles and to his right him holding the World title in short hair.
Above them, from left: Jericho talking on the mic in long hair, him holding the IC title in short hair, a pic of him performing the Walls on someone, him holding the IC title in long hair and him talking with short hair.
The background, make it something sparkling. The text, "Chris Jericho" and below it in smaller text "Best In The World".

Sorry for being so discriptive but I have an idea in mind. Please and thanks. Rep and credit will of course be given.

Hey Liberty, I was wondering if you can make me a Wiz Khalifa sig please. I'm sure you will make the right decisions with it :)

Hey guys am new here but a great Old School WWF fan and I wanna ask if someone can me some good Old School sigs to put in my sig like is their a thread on this site that has alot of good choices of Custom Sig's like with old school wwf superstars group photo?
Something Like this
wwf-1-1.jpg

wwfsig2.jpg

Like Old School Legends.[/QUOTE]

I love your stuff, you got a great gallery.

Can you make me a Battle Field 3 Sig? Can I get the letters PMC somewhere on it. If you can make smoking letters that would be awesome. If not then don't worry about it. Can you have the guy from the cover of the game on it to and as big as my current sig if not bigger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back