In Sigs Requests We Trust!.!.!

Hey man if you would be interested in doing something different I would like a sig with Cyclops from the X-Men if you would like to try you hand at that?

119_UNCANNY_X_MEN__THE_HEROIC_AGE_1.jpg

I love this pic of him from this picture if you can use it that would be awesome. A background something like this would be awesome:

xmenbgda9-1-1-1.jpg

If you could make it have a 3D like look like he is popping out of the Sig would be cool. If it could be be dimension size 500x250 that would be awesome as well.

Here are some additional pics to choose from or you can make multiple sigs with multiple pics and I will choose the one I like best, whatever you want to do just go crazy!

the_first_x_man_by_walkonwater77-d1zfaix.jpg

c_for_cyclops_by_tonytorrid-d38lzut.jpg

cyclops_by_secowankenobi.jpg

Scott_Summers_by_dronio.jpg

Gosh I, had so much fun with this one. I did alot of new things I dont usually do, I started messing with the Drop Shadow feature and the the Name Block things, the one thing I really like about this is that ther is NO solid background, the only background is the stars, and Boarder. I hope you like this as much as I do!! Just make sure I get some good rep, and Credit for this. Thanks for the fun sig.

blah.png

THIS is AWESOME *clap clap clap clap clap*

Great work man.

Can I get a sig with Kaval and Daniel Bryan doing a kicking strike (one of their rather unique ones) with the background being Black and white and having Shawn Micheals giving a sweet chin music to someone , and RVD giving someone one a kick (remember that part is the background and black and white). Have the text say "The new generation of educated feet"

would really appreciate it if done.

Great work man.

Can I get a sig with Kaval and Daniel Bryan doing a kicking strike (one of their rather unique ones) with the background being Black and white and having Shawn Micheals giving a sweet chin music to someone , and RVD giving someone one a kick (remember that part is the background and black and white). Have the text say "The new generation of educated feet"

Ill get on it man, But I got a Mario Wallpaper ahead of you, and a Cyclops Sigs, yours might take a little longer cause I have to make the Kaval and DB render from scratch.

I was thinking about like adding my name real small to all my sigs, so people dont have to waste "text space" on there signatures.

That's something I used to do over at W-TV with sig requests, largely so that people didn't come and request shit to pass off as their own work elsewhere. For me it was more of a watermark, trying to work it in in such a way that it didn't distract from the sig at all, but could be read if necessary.

Great work man.

im working on yours now... should be done by tomorrow.

AT THE MOMENT I AM NO LONGER TAKING REQUEST.

1. JUST WANT TO TAKE A BREAK

2. WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GIMP

3. GOT TO MUCH "LIVING" TO DO.

ILL POST AND UPDATE WHEN IM BACK TO TAKING REQUEST. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back