ARLO'S SIG REQUESTS: V2.0

lol what ever happened to "I'd say around a month"?

There are way to many new siggers for me to give a fuck about doing them. In the past I had to help carry the request section because there were only like 3 of us not on hiatus.

But now there are so many new people, some good some bad, who don't even know me.

I hope there are a few other vets who see that this has been bumped after so just being stagnant and will give it a look. Hopefully some of you newbs will see this for the first time, realize how many requests I had to do and just give up :lmao:. Do something with your life, coz the sig request game can be pretty time-consuming lol.

So basically I'm not going back to doing requests unless someone really wants it.

Thanks to all the vets like Theo, AD, Seth etc.. Sorry if I didn't mention some of you, but if you were around before the 19th of Sep when I first went on hiatus, I love you too).

If you're one of the new guys and you feel offended, I'm sorry but I don't give a fuck :lmao:

PS: I've always wanted to bow out looking like a complete ********.

LOL. Not getting back into the game ARLO? Section could use a vet like you. Only people around are me, Theo, Red Skull, and Seth! Where is everyone?! Lol.

LOL. Not getting back into the game ARLO? Section could use a vet like you. Only people around are me, Theo, Red Skull, and Seth! Where is everyone?! Lol.

That's what I'm saying man, it's getting overcrowded with nobodies. I think you're good enough to take charge, jam. I ain't coming back unless there's like a public outcry or some shit. Good luck bro :)

Yay! I got a mention. Always been a life dream of mine to be thought of in a "retirement" speech. ARLO, ya done did good work son. You were a freaking trooper around here, props. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

And JAM, I'm glad you see me as an active member. I pretty much only do sigs if I get that itch depending on that request. I would barely consider myself a regular around here. Anywho, glad to see you're going out on your own terms ARLO.

Yay! I got a mention. Always been a life dream of mine to be thought of in a "retirement" speech. ARLO, ya done did good work son. You were a freaking trooper around here, props. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

And JAM, I'm glad you see me as an active member. I pretty much only do sigs if I get that itch depending on that request. I would barely consider myself a regular around here. Anywho, glad to see you're going out on your own terms ARLO.

I may be leaving, but that means heaps to me.

And you never know, this could be a Jay-Z or Michael Jordan 'retirement' :lmao:.

As I said before, I hope you guys can carry on the DA&G section. It's an institution of the WZ forums.

It's a shame, Arlo. You're a hell of a great sig maker. 15 times better than me, lulz. Thanks for the sigs you made me and good luck in life, bro.

I was wondering if you can make 2 sigs for me? One with Chicago sports logos (Bulls, White Sox, Bears, Blackhawks) and one with Jericho, Edge and Christian.

I'm still retired guys. I'm sure you're an alright guy K-Mac, but when I got my email notification that you'd posted in here I thought to myself "What a fucking idiot!".

Go to one of the more reputable guys in the sigs section. I'm talking Jam22 or someone.
There are a lot of shit people left around here and it's a bit sad. If you take offense at that, then it's directed at you.

Anyways, sorry, but I'm not coming back to sigs.

I'm still retired guys. I'm sure you're an alright guy K-Mac, but when I got my email notification that you'd posted in here I thought to myself "What a fucking idiot!".

Go to one of the more reputable guys in the sigs section. I'm talking Jam22 or someone.
There are a lot of shit people left around here and it's a bit sad. If you take offense at that, then it's directed at you.

Anyways, sorry, but I'm not coming back to sigs.

LOL, I got a good chuckle out of that. Anyway, I saw your "click this to request a sig" ad, and without reading any of the previous comments, went ahead and made a request.

Could i get one with Shark Boy, Curry Man and Super Eric with a Black background and White text saying " The Prince Jstice Brotherhood" if you can do this then thanks alot

LOL, I got a good chuckle out of that. Anyway, I saw your "click this to request a sig" ad, and without reading any of the previous comments, went ahead and made a request.

Fair enough. If you'd done that 6 months ago it would have been the best decision you've ever made :lmao:
Anyways, thank to you this thread is far and away the most view thread on the front page of the requests section. And I haven't made a sig in like 4 or 5 months :lmao:

Could i get one with Shark Boy, Curry Man and Super Eric with a Black background and White text saying " The Prince Jstice Brotherhood" if you can do this then thanks alot
You're fuckin' stupid.

NOW PLEASE, STOP REQUESTING HERE. I'M DONE WITH SIGS! GO SEE SOMEONE ELSE. I DON'T CARE IF IT'S ONE OF THE NEWBIES WHO'S QUALITY RANGES FROM BAD TO FUCKIN' TERRIBLE. IT'S YOU'RE SIG TO LIVE WITH.

:lmao:

Oh dear god... I've read your post about other people work being terrible and I'm afraid.
Don't get me wrong, but your work is terrible, so if I see anybody sporting anything worst than your sigs, I will probably hang myself.

Oh dear god... I've read your post about other people work being terrible and I'm afraid.
Don't get me wrong, but your work is terrible, so if I see anybody sporting anything worst than your sigs, I will probably hang myself.

That's cool, random person with one post. I think the world would be better off without you in it. Oh and I've made sigs for hundreds of people on this forum, so I think that accounts for itself.

No it doesn't. Quality is better than quantity and please accept criticism. You look like a bitch, offended. Get real man, your sigs suck. Just use DevianArt and search signatures, you will find good ones and you'll be so ashamed of your work that you will never make sigs again.
What a tool.

No it doesn't. Quality is better than quantity and please accept criticism. You look like a bitch, offended. Get real man, your sigs suck. Just use DevianArt and search signatures, you will find good ones and you'll be so ashamed of your work that you will never make sigs again.
What a tool.

You think I haven't seen some of the high quality stuff on deviantart?

If you'd done any research you'd know that I've never professed to be great at all the technical aspects. I've always made simple sigs, And hundreds of people on these very forums have used and liked them.

AND I DON'T DO SIGS ANYMORE, YOU FUCKING IDIOT! I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO OCCUPY MY TIME WITH, OBVIOUSLY UNLIKE YOU. NOW FUCK OFF, STOP DRAGGING ME BACK HERE.

You were a fucing idiot when you said that the current sigmakers suck, when you obviously do to, so you should have been quiet and accept criticism like a man.

I don't really care about what you do in your life, and lets be honest you wouldn't spend 5 minutes in a sig, so your argument is invalid.
And people that care about sigs they produced should do the best they can to make some quality work, instead of random shitty sigs.
Goodbye.

You were a fucing idiot when you said that the current sigmakers suck, when you obviously do to, so you should have been quiet and accept criticism like a man.

I don't really care about what you do in your life, and lets be honest you wouldn't spend 5 minutes in a sig, so your argument is invalid.
And people that care about sigs they produced should do the best they can to make some quality work, instead of random shitty sigs.
Goodbye.

Whatever mate, keep making a dick of yourself.

You didn't really criticize me, you just said my sigs were terrible.

And why would you take offense to me saying current sigmakers suck, WHEN YOU HAVE 3 POSTS IN THIS FORUM, YOU DUMB CUNT.

Before I quit I'd been making sigs for like a year, I think I would've taken a hint and fucked off if other people thought as bad of my sigs as you do.

Oh, and also, in your Cody Rhodes sig you've just got shapes, one colour and two pictures. It really is shit.

Now please make your own thread and come back once you've earnt a reputation.

Just some points:
You were the ********, you think that you are like a fucking legend on Paint? LOL
You shouldn't be a cocky person and criticizing other people work without looking to your work, that suck. I'm probably sure you never won anything out of your sigs, just sayin.

I work with Photoshop for 4 years now, so what can I do against a guy that works with GIMP for a year right?

And that criticizing on my signature, I accept what you say, but I'm pretty comfortable knowing that it is better than each and everyone of your sigs.
I would be more than happy than uploading my .psd file, but heck I don't need to humiliate you.

Why would I need such thing as a reputation? It's a forum, you don't know who is in my side of the screen, I could very well be a professional at photomontage.

Just some points:
You were the ********, you think that you are like a fucking legend on Paint? LOL
You shouldn't be a cocky person and criticizing other people work without looking to your work, that suck. I'm probably sure you never won anything out of your sigs, just sayin.

I work with Photoshop for 4 years now, so what can I do against a guy that works with GIMP for a year right?

And that criticizing on my signature, I accept what you say, but I'm pretty comfortable knowing that it is better than each and everyone of your sigs.
I would be more than happy than uploading my .psd file, but heck I don't need to humiliate you.

Why would I need such thing as a reputation? It's a forum, you don't know who is in my side of the screen, I could very well be a professional at photomontage.

Look whatever mate. As I've said, I'm done with sigs.

Again, if you'd been around the forums back when I was actually sigging then you'd know that I was never cocky and I readily admitted that I was far, far from professional. I basically thought I'd talk a bit of shit here and see if I could lure someone into an argument. So yeah, this has been fun for me.

And although you don't need a reputation to do sigs, you do need one if you want me to care about what you have to say. And why would you post here if you didn't care what I thought in return?

As I said, go make your own thread and upload some sigs. If you're as good as you say you are, then I'll happily admit it and critique a few of your sigs. I mightn't have technically been a great sigger, but I do know what I'm talking about.

I saw some great work in here, that Theo Westside guy has good ideas, I've seen two good wallpapers, that Kayoh sig is just incredible and if you were in your prime with guys like them, of course you weren't cocky, you couldn't even say anything.

I just posted here, because it's not cool to criticize people work like you did, probably they suck so bad 'cause they learned from you. Learn your lesson boy, I don't want to insult you or your work, but man oh man, it looks to me that you need the word "Humble" in your dictionary.

I saw some great work in here, that Theo Westside guy has good ideas, I've seen two good wallpapers, that Kayoh sig is just incredible and if you were in your prime with guys like them, of course you weren't cocky, you couldn't even say anything.

I just posted here, because it's not cool to criticize people work like you did, probably they suck so bad 'cause they learned from you. Learn your lesson boy, I don't want to insult you or your work, but man oh man, it looks to me that you need the word "Humble" in your dictionary.

HAHAAHAHAHAH

Yeah, I was here when guys like Theo, Kayoh, Red Skull, AD were regular contributers.

If you'd been here longer you'd know just how good Theo is. If you think you can hold a candle to him then you're sadly mistaken.

Anyway, fuck off, I'm sick of getting emails saying some mong with his head up his arse has posted in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back